Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's good ....although I like about anything blue (including what bcannon posted),
    the ones she chose are excellent, and will be nicely grippy for her.
    Overall, my favorite thing about her legacy pistol is her name on the slide ! :thumbsup:
    All that was in stock were the black ones. They will go out to AllenM's to be painted the same blue as the slide. I know you approve.
    She will be shooting this at the SGE if the stars align and we can make it up.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    CKW does not like these. Now the other ones have her approval.
    She changed the grips today so I am confident she has this down pat.
    I like the ones she has on now, was just throwing out something different and no disrespect intended. If she likes the others that is cool too. Just trying to throw options out there.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    $300 to the plumber and we are back in operation. But…. We’ve got an issue that needs solved… he discovered an issue with the main drainage pipe with his camera. Either broken or separated pipe. Requires digging a 6’ hole…. And quoted $3500…

So who wants to have a digging party? I’ll buy pizza, beer and blizzards.
    Please call 811 before you DIG!!! Rusty, it's fast, FREE and you don't have to meet me or the Fort Wayne Fire Department. Give them at least 2 business days. They'll flag and paint your lines.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You have well above average mechanical skills. Rent a mini and start digging.
    AFTER you call 811. Natural Gas is the YELLOW flags. Your gas service line can be as shallow as 14", be careful, use a spade. Remember, the lines are all "protected" by the 2 foot rule. 2 feet on either side of the paint marks or flags. I agree with renting a mini, they are so easy to use.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    AFTER you call 811. Natural Gas is the YELLOW flags. Your gas service line can be as shallow as 14", be careful, use a spade. Remember, the lines are all "protected" by the 2 foot rule. 2 feet on either side of the paint marks or flags. I agree with renting a mini, they are so easy to use.
    I do believe you just volunteered!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning folks. Crashed at my folks house last night… girls were gonna be here today anyway while mama and I go to meet with a financial advisor…

Need to call insurance this morning to see if by chance we have any sewer coverage… then 811 to wait for them… probably stuck here for the weekend at least since it’ll be a couple days till they can get out…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning peoples.
    Slept well last night compared to what I had been doing. Just 1 maint cycle.
    Had the wood stove working in this cold temps. CKW really likes the warmth it provides.
    I ordered her grips last night. Anxious to see them on the Shadow. It’s fun to share all this with her.
    With the weather breaking warm I see some range time for her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom