• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That emergency fund is a real blessing. I needed to replace my big saw yesterday. $920.00 later there is a big Echo 7310 in my future.
    Something I never had, but recently we’ve changed that. Life has a way of blessing from time to time.. Just as it has a way of taking away… no good deed goes unpunished… But we were prepared for something like this to happen, so no sweat! No worry. Just get it done and build the emergency fund back up.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That emergency fund is a real blessing. I needed to replace my big saw yesterday. $920.00 later there is a big Echo 7310 in my future.
    Something I never had, but recently we’ve changed that. Life has a way of blessing from time to time.. Just as it has a way of taking away… no good deed goes unpunished… But we were prepared for something like this to happen, so no sweat! No worry. Just get it done and build the emergency fund back up.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Morning all :coffee:

Picked this up yesterday
    Qwt8PGBh.jpg

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning all :coffee:

Picked this up yesterday
    Qwt8PGBh.jpg
    Interested to hear what you think of it.

Way back at the NRA convention here, when I was just starting to look at some PDWs, I thought the Scorpion offerings were a bit heavy, etc.

I really liked the Sig offerings, but was hesitant to get into them at the time and now kick myself as they skyrocketed in price since then.

I did pick up a Freedom Ordnance FX-9 and like it, but the Scorpions are peeking my interest again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bingo.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    That hits home.
    The daughters tub won’t drain.
    4 girls with long hair so go figure.
    The plumbing is in the wet wall behind the kitchen cabinets as it is in all of these homes. So to get to it I have to pull out a 4 drawer under counter cabinet and gain access. I built the kitchen so this was by design. There are fur coats couplings in the drains so I can get in with a snake and clear them out. It’s not a serious deal but it will push me to my limits. If not past them.
    Ugh.

I feel your pain. I make the ladies put this screen in the drain to mitigate this issue. A 3 pack at DG is like $1-$2.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ...Been having some issues with me gut/stomach [start of an ulcer?] that doesn't help my PVCs on my heart which in turn makes it skip now and then. My Dr. SIL states it "tickles" the diaphragm and in turn "tickles" the esophagus which in turns bumps my heart. GREAT.!...

Two years ago I started having an extreme amount of PVC's. The cardiologists spent a year testing and experimenting ending in the cath lab and they found no reason or med to stop it. Went to my GP and told him I thought it was likely caused by anxiety. He put me on an anti-anxiety med and the PVC's went away. They finally kicked up again 3 weeks ago and we adjusted the med. Got my fingers crossed.

I have had GERD for a few decades and now have an irritated area in my stomach. It is interesting that you SIL made a connection between the stomach problem and PVC's. None of my docs have mentioned that possibility. I think they all get too wrapped up in their specialties and very few of then look at the whole picture.

Best of luck to both of us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom