churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks!

Money god struck last night, just as we were getting our crap together… Had to call a plumber… Sewer needs cleaned out… Oh well, that’s why we have an emergency fund! Hopefully when they show up this afternoon it’s no big deal and everything is good!
    That hits home.
    The daughters tub won’t drain.
    4 girls with long hair so go figure.
    The plumbing is in the wet wall behind the kitchen cabinets as it is in all of these homes. So to get to it I have to pull out a 4 drawer under counter cabinet and gain access. I built the kitchen so this was by design. There are fur coats couplings in the drains so I can get in with a snake and clear them out. It’s not a serious deal but it will push me to my limits. If not past them.
    Ugh.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That hits home.
    The daughters tub won’t drain.
    4 girls with long hair so go figure.
    The plumbing is in the wet wall behind the kitchen cabinets as it is in all of these homes. So to get to it I have to pull out a 4 drawer under counter cabinet and gain access. I built the kitchen so this was by design. There are fur coats couplings in the drains so I can get in with a snake and clear them out. It’s not a serious deal but it will push me to my limits. If not past them.
    Ugh.
    I’m in a constant struggle of pulling long hair off my clothes everyday so I get this lol. Last night the toilets, sinks, showers and everything were gurgling… I discovered last year that there was no vent, so installed one… Walked out in the dark to check that it wasn’t blocked, it’s clear. But look down at the clean out in the backyard and there is water coming out the top leaking past the threads of the cap. :lmfao: I just laughed! Ok, plumber coming. Can’t do this one myself…

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I’m in a constant struggle of pulling long hair off my clothes everyday so I get this lol. Last night the toilets, sinks, showers and everything were gurgling… I discovered last year that there was no vent, so installed one… Walked out in the dark to check that it wasn’t blocked, it’s clear. But look down at the clean out in the backyard and there is water coming out the top leaking past the threads of the cap. :lmfao: I just laughed! Ok, plumber coming. Can’t do this one myself…
    If you have trees they are in the sewer. Toots. Ask me how I know.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Good Morning : My Peep-Hole.!!

Welp : it went from 67 yesterday to a paltry 30 this morning, cloudy, gray.

Been having some issues with me gut/stomach [start of an ulcer?] that doesn't help my PVCs on my heart which in turn makes it skip now and then. My Dr. SIL states it "tickles" the diaphragm and in turn "tickles" the esophagus which in turns bumps my heart. GREAT.!

Not good having to fight off different blood pressures whilst hurdling down the roadway @ 70+ mph.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.............................

O yeah..it was a wild ride here yesterday, let me tell you.

Onward.!

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good Morning : My Peep-Hole.!!

Welp : it went from 67 yesterday to a paltry 30 this morning, cloudy, gray.

Been having some issues with me gut/stomach [start of an ulcer?] that doesn't help my PVCs on my heart which in turn makes it skip now and then. My Dr. SIL states it "tickles" the diaphragm and in turn "tickles" the esophagus which in turns bumps my heart. GREAT.!

Not good having to fight off different blood pressures whilst hurdling down the roadway @ 70+ mph.

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.............................

O yeah..it was a wild ride here yesterday, let me tell you.

Onward.!
    Morn'n Deacon, hope they can fix that irythmia without too much issue. Not something you want to play around with. Thats one reason for my blood thinner and bp med prescriptions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom