Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Carlos, I'm still amazed at the deal you got on your new Bergara. I wish they had another in stock as I'd buy one at that price and sell my Timber... ;)
    Not to rub it in, but Sportsman ended up giving me 20% off that rifle. Instead of the already great sale price of $799, I ended up getting it for $640. While I did have $50 in gas costs, I still have $50 off that I can use when I make a first purchase with their CC, so those are a wash in my mind, sorta kinda.

Greenwood had 2 rifles when I got there, but one they couldn't sell, overheard something about a mismatched serial number or something.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I tried buying on the website as they still show one in stock, but the site is broken and won't let me select ship to store to get it from the Colorado Springs location, which is the last store showing stock :(
    They really need to fix their site. It's actually pretty bad. Even before this. The filtering system doesn't work right, so you end up scrolling through and clicking on things that are available in options in you didn't select. Quite time consuming and annoying.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    They really need to fix their site. It's actually pretty bad. Even before this. The filtering system doesn't work right, so you end up scrolling through and clicking on things that are available in options in you didn't select. Quite time consuming and annoying.

I'm actually going to call when the meeting I'm in is over so I can see if they'll actually process a ship to store for me.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well darn, sold out... :(

I will say, while their site is HORRIBLE, their customer service is very good.
    Greenwood shows one in 6.5 Creedmoor for the same price. Pair that up with the guy selling ammo in the classies for a winning combo that shoots softer than 308.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom