Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Happy 300,000 to my beloved beater daily work truck.

Bought this about a year and half ago after I blew up the transmission in our old ‘65 Chevy truck. I needed something to haul scrap in. Since then, I’ve really grown to love the darn thing. I’ve had a few vehicles in the 250k mark, but this is my first to 300,000.

I don’t remember what it had when I bought it, but I was determined to hit 300k with it. Now that that’s accomplished, it’s probably time to find a truck more suited for a family of 4….:):

View attachment 175565View attachment 175566
    Old vehicles rock!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks

I'm thinking about taking a vacation soon and using that time for a shootapalooza. I think I'd really like to just screw off for a week and not really work on any house projects.

Okay maybe I'll take a day and paint my workbench and drill press stand or something. But that's it.
    Shootapalooza is coming up for me but it will be smaller than usual due to lack of vacation time and ammo

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning folks

I'm thinking about taking a vacation soon and using that time for a shootapalooza. I think I'd really like to just screw off for a week and not really work on any house projects.

Okay maybe I'll take a day and paint my workbench and drill press stand or something. But that's it.
    I’ll invite myself.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Covid or other?
    Not known at this time. Monica has been sick for the last 2 weeks and I started feeling bad on Saturday. She got tested on Sunday, but we're still waiting on the results. Evidently it's impossible finding a testing site that has an appointment soon enough to make a difference. Our government at work... :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Not known at this time. Monica has been sick for the last 2 weeks and I started feeling bad on Saturday. She got tested on Sunday, but we're still waiting on the results. Evidently it's impossible finding a testing site that has an appointment soon enough to make a difference. Our government at work... :(
    Sorry to hear this man. I hope whatever it is, ya'll don't suffer too much and can manage through it okay.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all :coffee:
    I test myself every morning. Can I smell the :coffee: can I taste the :coffee: if answer is yes I don't have the covid.

Evidently only a small number of people with the WuFlu actually lose their sense of smell and taste. Monica did the first go round she had with it, but neither of us have for whatever we have now. May not be the ChiCom flu, may be bronchitis or something else just as fun.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    My son began feeling a little off last Wednesday, had a fever and sent home from work. He went that afternoon to get tested and got positive results back yesterday. He was feeling fine in a couple days.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My son began feeling a little off last Wednesday, had a fever and sent home from work. He went that afternoon to get tested and got positive results back yesterday. He was feeling fine in a couple days.

I'm hoping I'll be on the mend soon, but since Monica has been sick for 2 weeks I think I'm just at the beginning of my journey :(

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    My family held out for a long time, but after seeing/hearing the amount of people getting Covid that are close to us (friends, family, coworkers), we decided to get vaccinated this past Sunday. It was not an easy decision to make. I respect everyone who made an educated decision one way or the other about being vaccinated. Noticed I said educated, mindless sheep people don't count. Same people that consciously wear masks in the car by themselves with the windows rolled up driving down the highway. You've all seen them and rolled your eyes or laughed.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Came home from work yesterday and the gardener asked if I knew what an M1 Garand was, she saw some story about them on the internet and now wants one. When it warms up some I'll get one out and see if she still wants one after running a clip through it.

She asked about the ping which I told her is the steel clip ejecting acting like a short tuning fork when struck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom