Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Anybody know how to post video? I'll send you one if you do.
    I upload to youtube and use that link for videos.

Good on you for taking care of the little guy. Had a small owl smack a window years ago. It was warm weather. I covered it with a box to keep other critters away until it recovered in an hour or so.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Happy 300,000 to my beloved beater daily work truck.

Bought this about a year and half ago after I blew up the transmission in our old ‘65 Chevy truck. I needed something to haul scrap in. Since then, I’ve really grown to love the darn thing. I’ve had a few vehicles in the 250k mark, but this is my first to 300,000.

I don’t remember what it had when I bought it, but I was determined to hit 300k with it. Now that that’s accomplished, it’s probably time to find a truck more suited for a family of 4….:):
    When I was young my dad had a 2 door Toyota SR5 truck that five of us would pile into. Only the driver side door worked. Also, the passenger side window had been busted out and a piece of paneling was put in it's place with a small area where plexiglass was put in for looking through. My older brother would get in first then I would get in his lap, then our Mom would get in and sit in the middle and hold our little brother, then dad would get in. Also, it was a 5 speed. I remember we all had to move so he could put it in reverse. It was years and years before seatbelts were ever discovered in that truck, but I remember that day vividly and that solved the mystery of what those things tucked in the seat were. We survived.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Good day. Hanging with Evil Kneivel all morning. We found quite the score. 5 album - part 1 of the series. I will seek the other box sets. Currently introducing her to Diana Ross & The Supremes.

Good juju far all. Swift recovery for affected and those close to them. Motown love from us to soothe your souls.
    9d33ffa635a8e927326e3142934681f0.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I think we've had another round of the Kung Flu go through last week. Felt like we all had colds, Dad tested positive, we work together so there's really no way to avoid it. This is our second time around, exactly a year apart. :faint:

Wasn't near as bad this time around for us. It's definitely nothing to fool with for sure. Everyone stay safe out there, it's definitely hitting hard. Will continue to pray for our ailing friends.

CZ!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good day. Hanging with Evil Kneivel all morning. We found quite the score. 5 album - part 1 of the series. I will seek the other box sets. Currently introducing her to Diana Ross & The Supremes.

Good juju far all. Swift recovery for affected and those close to them. Motown love from us to soothe your souls.
    9d33ffa635a8e927326e3142934681f0.jpg
    LOVE Motown.:cheers:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom