Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    It kind of worries me that he didn't give much of a report on his condition (which is certainly his prerogative) .... but I wasn't exactly encouraged.
    Thanks for caring, guys. I'm OK. Up later'n usual 'cause I watched the Karate Kid. . . . again. .
    Oxygen profusion was 100 or 99 the last few times I checked. Most of my barking has stopped. Had a 3 egg, ham, onion,mushroom, and brown rice omelette for dinner with Tobasco and a little jalapeño ketchup. Took second dose of BP med and statin tonight. Company gives me a 5 day paid leave of absence for catching covid so I start getting paid to stay home tomorrow. What else you wanna know?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Thanks for caring, guys. I'm OK. Up later'n usual 'cause I watched the Karate Kid. . . . again. .
    Oxygen profusion was 100 or 99 the last few times I checked. Most of my barking has stopped. Had a 3 egg, ham, onion,mushroom, and brown rice omelette for dinner with Tobasco and a little jalapeño ketchup. Took second dose of BP med and statin tonight. Company gives me a 5 day paid leave of absence for catching covid so I start getting paid to stay home tomorrow. What else you wanna know?
    That pretty much covers it Amigo.
    Glad you have been eating well. .

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Excellent ! :thumbsup: ..... so far, is Barb OK ? .... and keeping her distance from you ? ;)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Monica's son ordered his first 1911 Friday, a SA Operator. We were worried because the site sent him an email saying it might take a while for it to ship, but it was delivered to USDS on Tuesday afternoon and he was able to pick it up yesterday. Really glad FedEx didn't drop the ball like they did on my ammo order!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Monica's son ordered his first 1911 Friday, a SA Operator. We were worried because the site sent him an email saying it might take a while for it to ship, but it was delivered to USDS on Tuesday afternoon and he was able to pick it up yesterday. Really glad FedEx didn't drop the ball like they did on my ammo order!
    Damned good choice he made. It will serve him well.
    5:30 maint duty. At these temps it pulls very hard on the wood stove. It keeps up very well just requires more attention. All part of having a solid heat source. CKW loves working in the house in a tee shirt.

Morning fellers.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I must say, I got a My Pillow for Christmas… Best sleep I’ve had in awhile… Now to just work towards a better mattress…
    I have one also. Will buy another if ever needed, it's a great pillow. I'm looking at getting a new mattress too. Anderson's has a Seally firm for a good price. Been dragging my feet til I get the estimate for getting my Jeep back on the road.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Damned good choice he made. It will serve him well.
    5:30 maint duty. At these temps it pulls very hard on the wood stove. It keeps up very well just requires more attention. All part of having a solid heat source. CKW loves working in the house in a tee shirt.

Morning fellers.

You were whispering in my ear the whole time he was researching and I was giving him advice. It was between the Operator and the new Garrison. The only thing I don't like about the one he got is that it doesn't have front strap checkering, but that's easily fixed either by putting Pearce finger grooves on it, or having AllenM add the checkering. I could have sworn the pics on the site showed checkering, but... :dunno:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    He will love that gun, good for him :thumbsup:

I ordered a new P365XL last week and still waiting for FedEx to deliver it.. My shooting bench is being delivered via FedEx today, hope it happens, it's always a coin toss with them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom