Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I looked at chains for the Kubota, over $2K, not sure I wanted to invest that on something I will use rarely.
    In that situation, I stick the bucket and use it to push or pull myself a little at a time. I do remember one time as a kid, we ice skated down the gravel drive.
    Starling #2 is down. The other 3 will be back eventually.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    @KJQ6945

0be12bfe4f4dc5b59bd2571e3abfda6b.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    OK. Where to start.
    Tim

This was hard to read and puts a very heavy weight on my heart. I don't even know where to begin my friend. You have always been like a brother and also like a father figure to me. You have been the foundation for the most tremendous group of people I've ever been blessed to be a part of. You have made me a better person, taught me things without even knowing it and have made our little place in this world better by just simply caring and being here. Thank you for being tolerant of my shenanigans over the years. I can only hope that other people in this world would be so fortunate to have a friend like you in their lives. Especially if that friend loves guns, because those are the best kind of friends.

No matter how much time you have left on this rock, take comfort knowing that we are all right here with you my dear friend. I love you and your wonderful wife too. Truly blessed by both of you great folks.

20211212_165110.jpg

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Tim

This was hard to read and puts a very heavy weight on my heart. I don't even know where to begin my friend. You have always been like a brother and also like a father figure to me. You have been the foundation for the most tremendous group of people I've ever been blessed to be a part of. You have made me a better person, taught me things without even knowing it and have made our little place in this world better by just simply caring and being here. Thank you for being tolerant of my shenanigans over the years. I can only hope that other people in this world would be so fortunate to have a friend like you in their lives. Especially if that friend loves guns, because those are the best kind of friends.

No matter how much time you have left on this rock, take comfort knowing that we are all right here with you my dear friend. I love you and your wonderful wife too. Truly blessed by both of you great folks.

View attachment 179642
    Yup. It got a loudenater on it.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Tim

View attachment 179642
    I wish I was that eloquent. I will admit it has brought tears to my eyes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am truly humbled my friends.
    Everything I/we did was just what seemed needed at the time. Everything. We were all lucky enough (with a couple of losses and casualty's) that we blended into this group of likeminded folks. As different as night and day yet with a bond that runs deep. My learning curve has been vertical for a while now from what you all put into our hobby/passion.
    I hold you all, each and every one, in high regard.

Look to see you all at the SGE health permitting.
    PM's going out soon.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tim

View attachment 179642
    Love the rifle my friend. Love it.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just got back from a "short" jaunt to the local Kroger that's 3 minutes away. I have an AWD vehicle with great clearance, but it took a dog's age. Of course, I first had to help my neighbor who had gotten his truck stuck trying to get into his driveway. Also shoveled a couple drifts out of the way. My Mazda was a champ getting out, but I still had to take it very slow on the crappy roads. 1/2 a dozen items and a prescription in a bit over an hour. Not going out again unless I'm forced to!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom