Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Wife stayed home to work today......she was concerned that the ice might hit around rush hour this afternoon. According to WT (I'm a follower !) ;), I guess that it'll be just a hair later.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    His trees are to enjoy....not cut down. Cut down someone else's trees, and use those ! ;)
    Its called forest management, thin out some to allow more diversity to flourish. In the long run makes for more wildlife habitat/diversity and a healthier more productive forest while reducing the risk of wildfires (something they refuse to learn in California). Bonus is you also get lumber to use!

Also, I have a buddy with a woodmiser portable saw mill. He generally will mill logs for half the lumber (full disclosure, when I help mill I get some lumber too!).

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    So.......12 frickin' hours later I made it to Iowa. Count 'em - 12.

The whole state of Illinois was an average of 35-40mph. Some actual No movement, maybe 4 times. 1 time for an hour-ish.
    Longest day ever. I am so beat right now. Big trucks all wrecked and jack-knifed, cars in ditches. Worst part was Bloomington, IL. Alllllllmost stopped, but removed ice off wipers and kept rollin'. Hard freekin' day, kids...hard day.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    So.......12 frickin' hours later I made it to Iowa. Count 'em - 12.

The whole state of Illinois was an average of 35-40mph. Some actual No movement, maybe 4 times. 1 time for an hour-ish.
    Longest day ever. I am so beat right now. Big trucks all wrecked and jack-knifed, cars in ditches. Worst part was Bloomington, IL. Alllllllmost stopped, but removed ice off wipers and kept rollin'. Hard freekin' day, kids...hard day.

Travel safe.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Calling my computer wizard friends. Got the taxes done and now I'm having the devil's own time getting the laptop to find the printer. Got them both on the wi-fi. Usually the ASUS gaming laptop lets me ad it/make it the default. Now for some unknown reason the computer won't find the printer. Epson ET3700 series. Anyone have any ideas?

OK! reinstalled the whole printer. reconnected everything to the wi-fi. Made the print data actually go to the printer instead of a Microsoft pdf. GOD I hate technology.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom