Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Would you people stop mentioning a K98 - its a serious miss in my "collection".

Dad has mine. (I guess that makes it his now) I know where it goes from there. I miss it badly.

In the mean time...show me some more Commie love. Seems to be the theme today. OP order in and on. This mount (UTG) sits a bit high for my liking. The RS I desire is OOS. Romy mount bases sit a smidge higher than classically as I hear. "Und, I even like the color."

Attachments

• IMG_20220104_124849145.jpg
      IMG_20220104_124849145.jpg
      915.9 KB · Views: 9
    Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Enjoy that trophy, you may not be invited back to the next one. LOL
    If anyone can shoot my guns better than me - that's great. If no one else can shoot my guns and hit anything - that's not a problem as long as I can shoot my guns well. I don't have any milsurp firearms.

I lack a single American milsurp. I intend to remedy one day,but that's then. 1903's look appealing to my good eye. TBH, I'm not a garand fan

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The “hiway” delivers again. Good to catch up with HB as he recovers from the kung flu. I’ll do my best later this evening to put up some MM inspired photos of the latest.

View attachment 174426
    I wondered if you had seen that one. I assume that's the one from the classies from southern IN? (NRA engraved?) Remembered you saying you wanted one and by the time I was going to post it in here it was marked sold.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I wondered if you had seen that one. I assume that's the one from the classies from southern IN? (NRA engraved?) Remembered you saying you wanted one and by the time I was going to post it in here it was marked sold.
    Nope! This is a deal with our very own @hANNAbONE ! It’s a different than normal Henry. I’m pretty excited about it! Was Mrs. RH’s idea, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I am on the hunt for a Henry small game carbine, large loop with factory installed Skinner peep sights.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Nope! This is a deal with our very own @hANNAbONE ! It’s a different than normal Henry. I’m pretty excited about it! Was Mrs. RH’s idea, that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

I am on the hunt for a Henry small game carbine, large loop with factory installed Skinner peep sights.
    Cool. That other one I saw went quickly. Need some pics when convenient.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Dad has mine. (I guess that makes it his now) I know where it goes from there. I miss it badly.

In the mean time...show me some more Commie love. Seems to be the theme today. OP order in and on. This mount (UTG) sits a bit high for my liking. The RS I desire is OOS. Romy mount bases sit a smidge higher than classically as I hear. "Und, I even like the color."
    Rock N' Roll ! :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom