Not open for further replies.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Hey, thanks ! In the past, various CZickos (including me) have talked about having a winter Milsurp rally, of sorts. We would dive onto a snowbank on the firing line, and pound some steel ! ...... then giggle like wild hyenas, and do it all over again !
    I have a loaner Mosin....are you 'IN', RH ?
    Don't you threaten me with a good time!

GM all. Coffee or die. Late in, late up. Turkeys rise early, but are very self sufficient. They are good to me; low maintenance.

I would love a 91/30 one day to round out my Commie sticks, now that I have an AK and SKS. OP order should be here today. Pics if I get it in time before work ...

Feel mo betta Rick Roll.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Hey, thanks ! In the past, various CZickos (including me) have talked about having a winter Milsurp rally, of sorts. We would dive onto a snowbank on the firing line, and pound some steel ! ...... then giggle like wild hyenas, and do it all over again !
    I have a loaner Mosin....are you 'IN', RH ?
    Oh I’ve been “IN” since 88 first talked about that years ago!! I still had my 1940 K98k at that point… Miss that rifle, all numbers matched, no import marks. A true “bring back” rifle. Duffle cut stock and all. Shoulder pounding 8mm.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Oh I’ve been “IN” since 88 first talked about that years ago!! I still had my 1940 K98k at that point… Miss that rifle, all numbers matched, no import marks. A true “bring back” rifle. Duffle cut stock and all. Shoulder pounding 8mm.
    8mikemike will wear you out after a while.. feeling some better. Lots of water, next ibuprofen due in an hour. Still barking a bit but manageable. Thank for all the get well cards. Gonna go fill the bird feeder here shortly.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Oh yeah, the big 8mm rifles (and their owners) would be encouraged to attend !

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Oh yeah, the big 8mm rifles (and their owners) would be encouraged to attend !
    Can I bring a Brno VZ 24 to represent CZ?

pic stolen from interweb

BR6982.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    If I attend the winter milsurp event and shoot a rifle better than its owner, do I get to keep it? Or do I just get a high five and a hot cup of coffee or something. I'd settle for a participation trophy.
    Enjoy that trophy, you may not be invited back to the next one. LOL
    If anyone can shoot my guns better than me - that's great. If no one else can shoot my guns and hit anything - that's not a problem as long as I can shoot my guns well. I don't have any milsurp firearms.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom