Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Give me some credit, man. Paper targets were hit AND steel at the same time. A feat unlikely to be duplicated.

I hate to burst your bubble but I went through paper and hit steel a dozen or more times yesterday with the 1911's. My 25 yard target lined up with steel at 100 yards and the 50 yard target lined up with steel at 200 yards. It takes real talent to hit the black at 50yds, skip that big old slow 230 gr slug off the ground and hit steel at 200yds several times. :woot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee: :coffee:

I've been up since 4:30am and have decided against trying for any re-sleep. In the absence of anything better to do, I've decided to play with flight sims this morning. It's been a while, so everything needs an update or 10. Worst part is that I have not been in several of the systems for several months and I'm struggling with passwords today. I know I have those recorded but it's faster to do resets than to deal with the hunt for the pw

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning all... :coffee:

Went to Oktoberfest at German Park last night and imbibed way too much beer. I was sitting there listening to the band and having a great time and wondered to myself, "self, why don't we do this more often? This is a lot of fun". When I woke up an hour ago I remembered exactly why I don't do that more often... :ugh:

Any Matrix fans? Came across the trailer for The Matrix 4.

Hey, looks like John Wick meets the Matrix... :cool:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I hate to burst your bubble but I went through paper and hit steel a dozen or more times yesterday with the 1911's. My 25 yard target lined up with steel at 100 yards and the 50 yard target lined up with steel at 200 yards. It takes real talent to hit the black at 50yds, skip that big old slow 230 gr slug off the ground and hit steel at 200yds several times. :woot:

Yea, well I have a verifiable witness.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I liked the first matrix as it was a really original idea, after that it just sort of moved to generic action movies.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom