Not open for further replies.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Food prices.....my son and I went to Stone's Trace yesterday with an Army buddy of mine. We decided to do a "quick" breakfast at McDonalds......$25 for just the 2 of us???? the brain dead teenie boppers behind the counter were almost unfriendly and very unhelpful....at $12 or $15 an hour???? The food sandwiches were "krappily" made.
    Thats McDonalds for ya. I was also at stones trace yesterday sporting a red “Prestige Worldwide presents Boats n Hoes” shirt. Probably would’ve been cheaper to eat at Stones Trace.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    We haven't been out to eat since before the covid stuff started. I'm wondering about the future of that business with rising food costs, no employees, and customers unhappy with high prices. Seems like a perfect storm.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Meat prices. The processors are raising the prices but the farmers are not getting more. There are only 4 major processors in the US and they control everything. Remember Smithfield is the largest pork producer and is owned by the Chinese…..We also need more local slaughter houses that are owned by local owners.
    Archers in Greenwood might be a place to shop. A couple of years ago, the had a steer get loose in downtown Greenwood and IIRC, Greenwood police had to put it down

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    We haven't been out to eat since before the covid stuff started. I'm wondering about the future of that business with rising food costs, no employees, and customers unhappy with high prices. Seems like a perfect storm.
    The ones I see seem to busy. And they have to be liking return to dining in to avoid the 30+% that door dash and uber eats gig them for each order.

That said, workers do seem to be tough to come by, as the few we've been to seem to be very short staffed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom