Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I just made a smoothie for lunch with almond milk, yogurt, an avocado, some protein powder and a healthy squirt of lemon juice. It’s like a lemon milk shake that I can pretend is healthy for me.

I love almond milk, and mixed it with protein powder nearly every day during the diet challenge ! :thumbsup:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I think that it's like Scotch ..... an acquired taste ! ;)
    I'm more of a burboun guy but if there's some sprite around to mix with I'm ok with scotch. Kinda like the same as the moo juice/almond milk debate. I think mixing it with something will make it better.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Having grown up in north central Wisconsin with dairy farmers as family, I think I would get disowned for doing almond, soy, or oat milk.

Though some of them no longer farm, they retired and started other businesses.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    If I'm remembering correctly, the Spicy Weiner himself tried some of this ADI ammo (of some flavor / caliber), and thought that it shot pretty good.
    In trying to eliminate some things that will (hopefully) better my 'group size' with the new Bergara rifle ..... I picked these up.
    The .308 ammo from Australia is loaded with 168gr. Sierra MatchKiing bullets.
    I know that the biggest thing that needs work is me, but still, better support and ammo couldn't hurt !

I have to find something to fill the Bulls Bag. Sand is too heavy (for me), at an estimated 40 lbs. to fill this biggest bag.
    Kitty litter (yuck), or the recommended walnut shell husk (wonder where to find that ?) would be much better for me, coming in at 25 lbs.

i-nGfgjPW-XL.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I thought I'd try something other than soymilk today for my smoothie and looked up a bunch of recipes online. I substituted pineapple juice, as I had some and a lot of recipes called for it. I won't be doing that again... :puke:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    If I'm remembering correctly, the Spicy Weiner himself tried some of this ADI ammo (of some flavor / caliber), and thought that it shot pretty good.
    In trying to eliminate some things that will (hopefully) better my 'group size' with the new Bergara rifle ..... I picked these up.
    The .308 ammo from Australia is loaded with 168gr. Sierra MatchKiing bullets.
    I know that the biggest thing that needs work is me, but still, better support and ammo couldn't hurt !

I have to find something to fill the Bulls Bag. Sand is too heavy (for me), at an estimated 40 lbs. to fill this biggest bag.
    Kitty litter (yuck), or the recommended walnut shell husk (wonder where to find that ?) would be much better for me, coming in at 25 lbs.

i-nGfgjPW-XL.jpg
    I should be getting my rear bag soon in the mail and have been thinking of using perlite, put in a plastic bag first of course then into rear bag. Light and no yuck factor..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom