• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Yes the Rami that Chris has is very sweet!
    Is this the RAMI that was cerakoted in OD Green? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I had a chance to handle it as The Wizard's Den of CZ Iniquity when he finished working over my P-01 and 75B. That one turned out to be a SWEET little blaster, and put the bug in the back of my mind that I would eventually have one.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Is this the RAMI that was cerakoted in OD Green? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I had a chance to handle it as The Wizard's Den of CZ Iniquity when he finished working over my P-01 and 75B. That one turned out to be a SWEET little blaster, and put the bug in the back of my mind that I would eventually have one.

Chris has had it for a few years.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    If you're like me you just need to justify keeping it in your mind. I can offer up some lies I have told myself if you think that would help. ;)
    I may hit you up on this. I think over the years I've covered my bases on this front, but always willing to come up with some new rationality! I've kind of already noodled the idea that the RAMI will be my fall/winter carry when we tend to wear thicker clothing, and the ECO/SR1911 Officer will be for Spring and Summer. There you go, new justification = problem solved! I think...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I may hit you up on this. I think over the years I've covered my bases on this front, but always willing to come up with some new rationality! I've kind of already noodled the idea that the RAMI will be my fall/winter carry when we tend to wear thicker clothing, and the ECO/SR1911 Officer will be for Spring and Summer. There you go, new justification = problem solved! I think...
    That's certainly better than some I have come up with. :yesway:

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    138   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

1. I need to talk to this "Chris" perhaps a pm?
    2. He might be able to guide me go give up the Rami dream in lieu of others b/c of my needs/wants.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I sometimes, in bad areas, used the RAMI as a bug. I practiced diligently with it left handed and bought a lefty holster and would wear it at 8 o'clock when I was carrying one of my big boys in the shoulder rig during cooler weather. I enjoyed that ride for a while but riding in the car while carrying at 8 is not something that I got comfortable with.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a plan for my guns, shoot them... :ar15:

All kidding aside, I've easily determined that I have my carry gun and 2nd of the same as a backup and the rest are range toys. I don't shoot the range toys as much as my carry guns, except for the Victory's that I have, which are for cheap plinking. For instance, since I met with TT at the range in addition to my weekend range trip, this weekend I'll likely shoot .22 only. The carry guns get shot the most, but I'm not one who thinks that range guns don't have their place.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a plan for my guns, shoot them... :ar15:

All kidding aside, I've easily determined that I have my carry gun and 2nd of the same as a backup and the rest are range toys. I don't shoot the range toys as much as my carry guns, except for the Victory's that I have, which are for cheap plinking. For instance, since I met with TT at the range in addition to my weekend range trip, this weekend I'll likely shoot .22 only. The carry guns get shot the most, but I'm not one who thinks that range guns don't have their place.

An exceedingly healthy and wise approach. Also, there is no limit to the number of range guns one can enjoy. ;)

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    As I sit here at my desk my Rami is sitting on the desk. I catch myself looking over at it and sometimes picking it up and checking it out even pulling the trigger a time or two or ten(O ring in place). I will be having this one fully tuned with a Pro Package at some point. Overall I just like the way it feels in the hand. What more can I say this one is a keeper.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As I sit here at my desk my Rami is sitting on the desk. I catch myself looking over at it and sometimes picking it up and checking it out even pulling the trigger a time or two or ten(O ring in place). I will be having this one fully tuned with a Pro Package at some point. Overall I just like the way it feels in the hand. What more can I say this one is a keeper.

Have you gotten any of the 14 round mags for it yet? I remember buying several for mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom