Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Aha....I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads-up, Kevin. I'll make sure to have some batteries always with me ! :yesway:
    I've had three eotechs. One died, and they sent me a check, one sold with a gun, and I still have one. I prefer their reticle over an Aimpoint, but I can leave an Aimpoint on in the safe for like 10 years. That's hard to argue with.

E62C76B9-2BAF-47FD-AB9A-6A88C503BBB2_zpszf53zxfv.jpg

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Yeah on the batteries. Aimpoint seems to make them last forever.

ACOG FTW. Always wanted one but never had the scratch when there was one available at a price i liked.
    ACOGS are pricey, and more of a scope. I've never been able to talk myself into one. The eotech above, will ring steel at 100 yards as fast as you can pull the trigger.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yes, Grab-A-Gun is definitely GTG in my opinion. It's that crazy UPS that I'm steamed about.
    BUT .... they just showed up, and I have my first Eotech in my hands ! :rockwoot:
    I shot my buddy's gun that had one mounted while we were at the Atterbury range a few years ago. For an old guy, I was drilling the bullseye at 100 yards ... my best .556 group ever !
    I'm still an eotech fan. They've went through some corporate restructuring since that happened. I'm satisfied.
    I prefer eotech over any other red dot on the market. Faster target acquisition and when you are shooting at dune c.. oh um I mean, targets at 300 plus yards, it is still possible with an eotech reliably and quicker than others.

Yep I'm tired of trying to keep up with all of it too. Sure there are some that sunk lower than others and I will not buy, but if I want sometjjng and it's good I'll buy it. If its crap I wont anyways

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've had three eotechs. One died, and they sent me a check, one sold with a gun, and I still have one. I prefer their reticle over an Aimpoint, but I can leave an Aimpoint on in the safe for like 10 years. That's hard to argue with.

E62C76B9-2BAF-47FD-AB9A-6A88C503BBB2_zpszf53zxfv.jpg
    Photo is going into my Spank bank.

When we used them in the Army (I've used aimpoints, eotech, acog, Leopold, elcan) for the ones that took batteries we USUALY changed them every night. This didnt always happen.
    But yeah I leave my aimpoints on too. My eotechs go off auto.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'm still an eotech fan. They've went through some corporate restructuring since that happened. I'm satisfied.
    I prefer eotech over any other red dot on the market. Faster target acquisition and when you are shooting at dune c.. oh um I mean, targets at 300 plus yards, it is still possible with an eotech reliably and quicker than others.
    They are the best reticle by far, I just wish the battery lasted longer.
    The aimpoints are awesome, but I have a very hard time making any kind of precise shot with one.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom