Tell the truth ..... which is the most badass .... me, or the Eotech ? :):

i-RVRfTwZ-L.jpg

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    My 4.25" NM 66 found a solid new home this evening. Now I'm hovering over the "Add to Cart" button on the DW ECO.

You guys make resistance futile. Dean Crail in this particular instance is absolutely no help at all, nosir.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Shotguns just hold no interest for me anymore. Especially tactical shotguns.

Confession, I don't even own a 12 gauge. I haven't had one in the last 15 years.
    Thought I was alone in this regard. I've had a few nice ones, but I'd rather just dump a 30rd mag into something instead. :ar15:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Been playing with the new Sig MCX tonight, getting it all setup the way I want.
    Somehow I ended up with an extra optic again, that always screws up my plans.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Been playing with the new Sig MCX tonight, getting it all setup the way I want.
    Somehow I ended up with an extra optic again, that always screws up my plans.
    It's not an extra optic. You are in the same boat as MM. You just don't have enough rifles.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Shotguns just hold no interest for me anymore. Especially tactical shotguns.

Confession, I don't even own a 12 gauge. I haven't had one in the last 15 years.
    Nothing to be ashamed of for sure. You have many tools that will do any job you task it to. I've switched my primary home defense gun over the years. Shotgun was it for a while (I'm a rem870 police magnum guy) but shotgun wont be my first one I grab now. My pistol with a light I have for immediate action without stepping off my bed and I have a mk18 5.56 sbr & light with a suppressor that is in a custom (self) mounted electronic gun lock (with battery backup) which I can release in about 3 seconds standing up from a dead sleep, practiced.

Shooting even an AK hurts my body anymore more than I want. But a 12 gauge just isn't fun for me anymore. I function test any gun I use for self defense with the load that its gonna use, and full power 00buck hurts.
    Whatever that **** CM and Manny had in their shotgun that one time hurt even worse though:):
    They were lovin it. I was faking it LOL. Hurt like a somana*****

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    A build starts with a cool, rare piece. The rest is easy,you've got the hard part already.

Just keep telling yourself this. Thank me later. :D

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Do it. You will love it.
    How did I forget to add you to the Dean Crail list?!? You're on it now!

I'm kind of going through a phase where less is more... slowly weeding out a few odds-and-ends that get very little of my mindshare in favor of fewer things that I'm more passionate about. Except for ammo. More ammo is always more ammo, and more ammo is good.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Nothing to be ashamed of for sure. You have many tools that will do any job you task it to. I've switched my primary home defense gun over the years. Shotgun was it for a while (I'm a rem870 police magnum guy) but shotgun wont be my first one I grab now. My pistol with a light I have for immediate action without stepping off my bed and I have a mk18 5.56 sbr & light with a suppressor that is in a custom (self) mounted electronic gun lock (with battery backup) which I can release in about 3 seconds standing up from a dead sleep, practiced.

Shooting even an AK hurts my body anymore more than I want. But a 12 gauge just isn't fun for me anymore. I function test any gun I use for self defense with the load that its gonna use, and full power 00buck hurts.
    Whatever that **** CM and Manny had in their shotgun that one time hurt even worse though:):
    They were lovin it. I was faking it LOL. Hurt like a somana*****
    Travis is a shotgun loving fool. He can run the **** out of them, but it's just not my bag anymore. I've had way more O/U shotguns over the years than I've ever had ARs. Just not into it anymore.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    How did I forget to add you to the Dean Crail list?!? You're on it now!

I'm kind of going through a phase where less is more... slowly weeding out a few odds-and-ends that get very little of my mindshare in favor of fewer things that I'm more passionate about. Except for ammo. More ammo is always more ammo, and more ammo is good.

You will be passionate about that ECO when you have it in hand. If you decide you don't like it, it will be easily resold. 9mm or 45?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom