Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ok, I did a quick search and saw a question on the previous Czickness thread, but no real answer. Anyone deal with deguns.net before? They have some pretty good pricing on something I'm interested, though they do charge $30 to ship... of course, if I get the total above $500 there is a free shipping coupon, and I do have this problem with buying things in 2's, though I wasn't going to do it right away this time.

Anyway, anyone ever deal with them before? Good/Bad/Any issues?

Never used them, sorry... :dunno:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I didn't know if this was brought up before. I hadn't seen as many CZ surplus on GB for a while and specifically searched for CDI Sales and no auctions pulled up. I started searching and discovered they had a huge fire that destroyed everything, total loss. They won't reopen. It is a shame because they had the best surplus inventory that could be found. Some info here. https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?207156-Cole-s-Distributing-(CDI-SALES)-fire-Total-loss
    That sounds wildly suspicious! So it's just all gone and they are getting out of the business, total loss. I'm not an expert, but it's suspicious.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    A. I can get this gun new for $1200 if i was so inclined (I'm not).

[h=1]NEW-CZ Shadow 2 II Black/Grey 9mm Pistol ![/h]
    twogunjay A+(3997) Add Favorite Seller
    Seller's Other Items

Factory New Condition
    FFL is required

Ask Seller a Question
    Watch

Immediate Checkout

Current Bid
    $0.00

Starting Bid
    $949.99

Enter your maximum bid.
    $

Minimum bid: $949.99

Buy Now Price
    $959.99

No Reserve!
    0 Bids Bid History

Time Left 15 min rule
    1d 5h +

Ending Time
    7/21/2018 10:00 PM

Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ya go.................

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    NEW-CZ Shadow 2 II Black/Grey 9mm Pistol !

twogunjay A+(3997) Add Favorite Seller
    Seller's Other Items

Factory New Condition
    FFL is required

Ask Seller a Question
    Watch

Immediate Checkout

Current Bid
    $0.00

Starting Bid
    $949.99

Enter your maximum bid.
    $

Minimum bid: $949.99

Buy Now Price
    $959.99

No Reserve!
    0 Bids Bid History

Time Left 15 min rule
    1d 5h +

Ending Time
    7/21/2018 10:00 PM

Therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre ya go.................

I want you to be happy, doddg !
    Please, jump on this deal .... get froggy !!! :D

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Sometimes, I detest my UPS delivery guy. For some reason, I seem to be dead last on his route.
    Today, I'm waiting for my new Eotech 512 to be delivered.
    Just like my Sig Elite, Grab-A-Gun had them on a super low price deal ..... which sold out in about 10 minutes.

I'm not even sure what I'm going to mount it on, but I want it in my hand ....pronto ! ;)

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes, I detest my UPS delivery guy. For some reason, I seem to be dead last on his route.
    Today, I'm waiting for my new Eotech 512 to be delivered.
    Just like my Sig Elite, Grab-A-Gun had them on a super low price deal ..... which sold out in about 10 minutes.

I'm not even sure what I'm going to mount it on, but I want it in my hand ....pronto ! ;)

I’ve come to get conclusion that my place on the delivery route is inversely related to my level of excitement. If it’s something I really want, he’ll arrive around 8pm but if it’s a book for my nephew’s bday he shows up around 5:30. It’s like they know...

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I’ve come to get conclusion that my place on the delivery route is inversely related to my level of excitement. If it’s something I really want, he’ll arrive around 8pm but if it’s a book for my nephew’s bday he shows up around 5:30. It’s like they know...

I'm with ya ! :):

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    UPS is always a crap shoot here too. Fedex isn't as bad. UPS shows up 4-9. Fedex is normally 12-3. I had a signature required delivery and was planning on being home at 1130 and they showed up at 10 when I wasn't home. Next day they redelivered and showed up at 330.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    UPS is always a crap shoot here too. Fedex isn't as bad. UPS shows up 4-9. Fedex is normally 12-3. I had a signature required delivery and was planning on being home at 1130 and they showed up at 10 when I wasn't home. Next day they redelivered and showed up at 330.

Yeah, they do the same dirty tricks to me ! :xmad:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I got my CZ evo scorpion from them, they had a sale I jumped on it. They ship fast had my FFL on file. To me they are GTO

Yes, Grab-A-Gun is definitely GTG in my opinion. It's that crazy UPS that I'm steamed about.
    BUT .... they just showed up, and I have my first Eotech in my hands ! :rockwoot:
    I shot my buddy's gun that had one mounted while we were at the Atterbury range a few years ago. For an old guy, I was drilling the bullseye at 100 yards ... my best .556 group ever !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    And before someone brings it up ..... yes, I know that Eotech kept their mouth shut when the military issued units were having some accuracy drifting due to extreme temperatures.
    As a veteran, I wasn't very happy about that either ! But, you can find cover-ups and similar problems with almost every major company, in every major industry.

I'm tired of trying to figure out who deserves punishment. They ALL do .... and I'm too old to keep from buying something that I want because of their bad behavior. Life's too short, amigos. :)

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    And before someone brings it up ..... yes, I know that Eotech kept their mouth shut when the military issued units were having some accuracy drifting due to extreme temperatures.
    As a veteran, I wasn't very happy about that either ! But, you can find cover-ups and similar problems with almost every major company, in every major industry.

I'm tired of trying to figure out who deserves punishment. They ALL do .... and I'm too old to keep from buying something that I want because of their bad behavior. Life's too short, amigos. :)
    I've had several Eotechs, and I really like them. My only issue with them is they eat batteries.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom