The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    1. I'm glad to see I'm not the only "big kid" and enjoy a new toy! :thumbsup:
    2. Of course, what separates us is that my toys are a few hundred and yours are a few thousand. :lmfao:

I started out where you are. We all have addictive natures as humans. I have steered mine in this direction.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Late Good morning folks! :coffee:

Having a frustrating day at work, so I ran out to MCFG and got 105 rounds of GPT in. I feel much better now. I won't mention what guns I was shooting today, but they are among those that cannot be named in this thread. I ran the .45 and .40 and while I normally run the .45 better, today was the opposite. The .40 just seemed easier to keep on steel with a quicker pace than the chunky little .45. On other trips, it's been the exact opposite.

Since I now have my carry gun practice done for the week, the next range trip will be shooting stuff for fun. I really want to run ammo through both the high polish 75B and the SP01 Tactical. Both are guns that will hopefully see a high round count some day, and both are guns that just make me happy to run when I get the chance. I need to take every chance I can get to run them too.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Late Good morning folks! :coffee:

Having a frustrating day at work, so I ran out to MCFG and got 105 rounds of GPT in. I feel much better now. I won't mention what guns I was shooting today, but they are among those that cannot be named in this thread. I ran the .45 and .40 and while I normally run the .45 better, today was the opposite. The .40 just seemed easier to keep on steel with a quicker pace than the chunky little .45. On other trips, it's been the exact opposite.

Since I now have my carry gun practice done for the week, the next range trip will be shooting stuff for fun. I really want to run ammo through both the high polish 75B and the SP01 Tactical. Both are guns that will hopefully see a high round count some day, and both are guns that just make me happy to run when I get the chance. I need to take every chance I can get to run them too.

I should have taken today off... working from home, but have a few calls, etc scattered throughout the day and not enough space in between to get out there. I really like getting out there during the day during the week so I can get a bay without much for waiting or someone else waiting.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    CM is wanting us to use our imaginations on this build. Unfortunately, all I get when I kick my imagination into gear is Selma Hayek in a bikini. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    CM is wanting us to use our imaginations on this build. Unfortunately, all I get when I kick my imagination into gear is Selma Hayek in a bikini. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Well, I can think bigger than Selma... just look for some of my posts about Ashley Graham :ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    eOIqpgg.jpg

8dImuy9.jpg

54TIhft.jpg

aRU7ZWt.jpg

wVOU0GP.jpg