The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Can't wait to see what you've decide on. Aside from the mechanical and craftsmanship perfection you've achieved; the finish detail variations from project to project make them all related but different. Sorta like family...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Can't wait to see what you've decide on. Aside from the mechanical and craftsmanship perfection you've achieved; the finish detail variations from project to project make them all related but different. Sorta like family...

Exactly.
    The one in the process right now is this one.....
    Fdiox7A.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mail guy brought me parts........:woot:

Been waiting 15 days for these. Sights and hammer strut for the single stack in the pic.
    Also got the Sadlak scope mount and the Burris optic. It was a banner day.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Mail guy brought me parts........:woot:

Been waiting 15 days for these. Sights and hammer strut for the single stack in the pic.
    Also got the Sadlak scope mount and the Burris optic. It was a banner day.

​I just feel bad for you. You don't have any cool projects to work on, or nice guns to shoot. Sheesh. I want to be CM when I grow up.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good morning everyone.
    Been a little while since I posted in here, but I have tried to follow along for awhile and keep up.
    Just thought I'd stop in and say Hi.

Today my family will be packing up 13 years of our life into a 26' box truck.
    Sold our current house and bought another in New Haven.
    We can't move into the new one until next Tuesday, so we're staying with some friends short term, kinda like a little vacation.
    It's been a roller coaster of emotions and physical exertion the past 6 weeks, but my family's future is looking much better now and all the suffering will have been worth it.

I shrunk down my gun collection a little bit, but still have a good solid little lineup.
    Currently running a couple of striker fired FN handguns, 509 and an FNS compact.
    Looking forward to getting back on the wagon after we get settled in at the new place, hoping to get more training classes in this year still.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Good morning everyone.
    Been a little while since I posted in here, but I have tried to follow along for awhile and keep up.

We can't move into the new one until next Tuesday, so we're staying with some friends short term, kinda like a little vacation.
    It's been a roller coaster of emotions and physical exertion the past 6 weeks, but my family's future is looking much better now and all the suffering will have been worth it.

I shrunk down my gun collection a little bit, but still have a good solid little lineup.
    Currently running a couple of striker fired FN handguns, 509 and an FNS compact.
    Looking forward to getting back on the wagon after we get settled in at the new place, hoping to get more training classes in this year still.

I am glad this has been a positive for you and yours.
    I look forward to seeing you at one of the gatherings.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Good morning everyone.

Congrats on the new home! Hope everything goes well for you and the family. Those FN handguns are very tempting. There was a stellar deal on a beautiful FNS-9 in the classies a few days back that I had to force myself to ignore. It was very difficult... :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom