The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Good morning everyone.
    Been a little while since I posted in here, but I have tried to follow along for awhile and keep up.
    Just thought I'd stop in and say Hi.

Today my family will be packing up 13 years of our life into a 26' box truck.
    Sold our current house and bought another in New Haven.
    We can't move into the new one until next Tuesday, so we're staying with some friends short term, kinda like a little vacation.
    It's been a roller coaster of emotions and physical exertion the past 6 weeks, but my family's future is looking much better now and all the suffering will have been worth it.

I shrunk down my gun collection a little bit, but still have a good solid little lineup.
    Currently running a couple of striker fired FN handguns, 509 and an FNS compact.
    Looking forward to getting back on the wagon after we get settled in at the new place, hoping to get more training classes in this year still.

Congrats. We did the same last summer. I told my wife never again.

King31

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Now that I have 2 SP-01 Tacticals I would like to do some work to one. I'm looking at new grips, a light, and some cajun goodies. What does everyone recommend? VZ has 15% off grips for Fathers Day but I'm not sure as to which ones would look good. Thanks ya'll

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Now that I have 2 SP-01 Tacticals I would like to do some work to one. I'm looking at new grips, a light, and some cajun goodies. What does everyone recommend? VZ has 15% off grips for Fathers Day but I'm not sure as to which ones would look good. Thanks ya'll

I like the look of the frag grips:

7DFCQTph.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom