Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Spouse and I are waiting for the next phase of her issues. We should know something very soon.
    Our entire year is on hold until we figure all of this out. I hope to be able to attend/organize some of the upcoming gatherings. Can not say until we know whats next for her.

I pray this new year holds peace and many blessings for you all.
    I wish you and her both the best my friend, she is a great lady and you deserve her.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am seriously considering moving the satin nickel compact. As far as the Czickness, and the Wizard and I's small part in it, this is the gun that started it all. This is a true unicorn as they don't make this finish anymore and of the ones I have seen no other is setup quite like this one. This will have to stay within the "family". So, if you know which gun I am talking about I don't really need to say any more. If you don't than I would respectfully decline to sell it to you. At this point in my life I need to make sure this goes where it will be fully appreciated and properly cared for. If one of the CZ brethren has an interest please drop me a line. It won't be cheap but I am not looking to break the bank. It's much more important to me that it goes to the right person. Please be patient with me as I haven't been checking messages but maybe once per day. The pain involved with just sitting at the computer is too much for me to take for more than a few minutes.
    I am also going to move my Phantom and my #2 which is a CZ 75B that I purchased new, had updated and then shot all the way in. These are three guns I said I would never part with but things have now changed. So, again, if you have any interest please drop me a line.
    Thanks,
    Rick

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I will look into that. Thank you for the advice.

No problem. I use it to keep my budget and my inventory of guns and it works just fine. Free is a price I can live with... :):

I am seriously considering moving the satin nickel compact. As far as the Czickness, and the Wizard and I's small part in it, this is the gun that started it all. This is a true unicorn as they don't make this finish anymore and of the ones I have seen no other is setup quite like this one. This will have to stay within the "family". So, if you know which gun I am talking about I don't really need to say any more. If you don't than I would respectfully decline to sell it to you. At this point in my life I need to make sure this goes where it will be fully appreciated and properly cared for. If one of the CZ brethren has an interest please drop me a line. It won't be cheap but I am not looking to break the bank. It's much more important to me that it goes to the right person. Please be patient with me as I haven't been checking messages but maybe once per day. The pain involved with just sitting at the computer is too much for me to take for more than a few minutes.
    I am also going to move my Phantom and my #2 which is a CZ 75B that I purchased new, had updated and then shot all the way in. These are three guns I said I would never part with but things have now changed. So, again, if you have any interest please drop me a line.
    Thanks,
    Rick

I'm really sorry to hear this Rick. Partly due to the fact that I'm broke at the moment, but more due to the necessity of you having to sell those guns. Those are some world class pieces. I really hope things improve for you as I miss seeing you on the forums. Take care of yourself.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Thanks,
    Rick

Sorry to hear about the pain Rick. I definitely have an interest in the Satin Nickel. That is an heirloom level piece that needs to stay within our group. Funds are low at the moment, but I'll see if I can fix that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Crap **** **** damn ****.............I just commissioned AllenM to build me what I will say is my last custom.
    My nephew and 2 of his friends bought 3 of my 1911's Friday. I earmarked those funds for this final build as I do not see another one in my budget anytime soon. Lack of Lotto winnings is the primary cause.
    Crap **** **** damn **** ****....................:poop:

BA, let me know if there is anything we can do.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Crap **** **** damn ****.............I just commissioned AllenM to build me what I will say is my last custom.
    My nephew and 2 of his friends bought 3 of my 1911's Friday. I earmarked those funds for this final build as I do not see another one in my budget anytime soon. Lack of Lotto winnings is the primary cause.
    Crap **** **** damn **** ****....................:poop:

BA, let me know if there is anything we can do.

You've done enough for me, my friend. If my financial situation was better I would just give it to you.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    BA, I was already a CZ fan before you started these threads, and it's no secret that your Satin Nickel is what lead me to getting my matte stainless 75B, and getting it and the P-01 worked over by The Wizard, and most recently the 75 Compact for my son as he got his lifetime LTCH, which now has cajun parts installed. Thank you for all you've done for the bunch of us to have an outlet for our passions through your own, and best wishes to you in your current situation. I don't know you the way many others on here do, but I truly wish you nothing but the best in the days and weeks to come. :bowdown:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    BA, I was already a CZ fan before you started these threads, and it's no secret that your Satin Nickel is what lead me to getting my matte stainless 75B, and getting it and the P-01 worked over by The Wizard, and most recently the 75 Compact for my son as he got his lifetime LTCH, which now has cajun parts installed. Thank you for all you've done for the bunch of us to have an outlet for our passions through your own, and best wishes to you in your current situation. I don't know you the way many others on here do, but I truly wish you nothing but the best in the days and weeks to come. :bowdown:

I'll second this. I was a casual CZ owner until you let me see what they can become. That bit of insight has lead me from having 2 or 3 up to the current 18 or so. Most have been Cajunized and are an absolute joy to shoot (by my standards). Here's to a speedy recovery so you can keep us focused on the ever increasing quality that can be had with these pistols.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    When BA decides one of the three have to go, i got a C-note put back for the fund to get CM a present. Anybody else want in?

They may already have takers, i know, and i volunteered to wait a little longer to put a shell on my truck too. Just a thought.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    When BA decides one of the three have to go, i got a C-note put back for the fund to get CM a present. Anybody else want in?

They may already have takers, i know, and i volunteered to wait a little longer to put a shell on my truck too. Just a thought.

I hate to say it, but I'm pretty tapped out. Between Christmas, paying for an ambulance ride a couple months back and my wife being out of work for a short while, we're running on fumes. I'm more than happy to kick a $20 into the kitty, but that's about all that I could afford. Not saying this to garner sympathy, just telling it like it is. I may have to put a few pieces up for sale as well. Nothing as delightful as what BA has, by any means, but I think my Sig TacOps 1911, DW CCO and M&P9 might all have to go. I already sold my Sig Legion trying to make ends meet. That hurt more than any other gun I've parted with.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Well it looks like I will be putting the RAMI BD up for sale.. this originally was Barry Jenkins , then it went to CM and then to me . It has been Ceracoated by Allen M, fully Cajunized by the wizard. Would like to keep it within the group.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Thanks,
    Rick

Very sorry to hear this my friend. I hope that the pain subsides eventually and you can go back to getting some quality of life again. You are in my thoughts.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks. I'm really getting tired of this cold spell. I just found out that the pipes in my laundry room froze. In the 23 years I've been in this house, that's never happened before. Those pipes run inside a brick covered outside wall, but I'm guessing that the length of this deep freeze finally cold soaked the brick enough to freeze the pipes in there. Need to figure out how to fix this one now, but I'm sure it won't be pretty or cheap if they split.

Did I mention that January sucks?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom