Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I hope so. It feels better when dry firing. I rounded the sharp inner edges of the two 'fangs' that the HBi trigger has on it. We'll see though. As much as I like the P10C, I think that the initial infatuation period is waning now. If the trigger felt like the P01/P07/75B or almost any other CZ, it would be perfect. But, that pinch/bite/slap or whatever it is, is getting old now. Sooner or later, someone will have a good fix for it I'm guessing.

I find myself at an odd place for gun ownership right now. If I don't count the last P09 I bought in October, it's been several months since I bought anything. I don't really count the P09 because I already had a P09 and the one I bought went to my son within 48 hours of getting it. Before that, it was a pre-B 75 that's still unfired (by me) sitting in the safe. I don't need it or have any plans for it either. Last spring, I bought a high polish stainless 75B, put 20 rounds through it and then disassembled it for internal polishing and a Pro kit. It too sits untouched for months now. I'm having trouble finding any enthusiasum for project guns at the moment. Quite odd for me since I normally love any type of project work.

Is it still disassembled, Tim ? If so, maybe you should sell it to me for scrap ! :): I always wanted one of those High Polish 75B's ...... it would make a great barbeque gun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    That's interesting that you guys talk about the trigger on the P10C. I know it's completely different, but the SP01 I was shooting was doing something to my trigger finger. I don't know I was smacking it on the inside of the trigger guard when I was resetting or what.

I'm the same way on certain triggers. The P10c stock trigger really bothered me and the upgraded trigger slightly bothered me. Stock G**** triggers bother me. I had a DCAK trigger installed in a M&P 45c and got trigger slap afterwards that bothered me so bad I sold the gun. Different strokes...

I finally got a chance to dry fire a P10 the other day. I really liked it, but the trigger wasn't as special as some of the hype would lead you to believe. I'd put it in P320 territory, which is certainly good. But there are better striker triggers out there.

I still think there is a certain feel of the triggers in CZ polymer guns that I don't care for. Which is sad since their steel and alloy frame guns have such wonderful triggers.

I love a good CZ trigger, in the steel and alloy framed guns. I "like" some of the cajunized poly CZ triggers, but never as much as the steel and alloy framed guns. I'm a bit enamored of the trigger in my Canik TP9SF Elite right now. Very nice for a stock gun under $400.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    GFJccuG.jpg

Wind put a 30' by about 15" diameter limb on my truck Sunday.:n00b:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I'm the same way on certain triggers. The P10c stock trigger really bothered me and the upgraded trigger slightly bothered me. Stock G**** triggers bother me. I had a DCAK trigger installed in a M&P 45c and got trigger slap afterwards that bothered me so bad I sold the gun. Different strokes...

I love a good CZ trigger, in the steel and alloy framed guns. I "like" some of the cajunized poly CZ triggers, but never as much as the steel and alloy framed guns. I'm a bit enamored of the trigger in my Canik TP9SF Elite right now. Very nice for a stock gun under $400.

Best deal going in striker pistols.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sorry to see that Patience. That was one of the worst storms I've seen in the 22 years in Indiana. Folks in the city were pretty much spared, but south or north got hammered. I was out taking photos of the heavy rain when a couple of large lightning strikes hit within a quarter mile of our house. That stuff will push you back indoors really quickly. When you see that blue/white flash and don't even have time to think 'Oh S%*t' before the thunder hits you, you know it's close.

Hopefully, the compound down in Morgantown survived intact.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    FWIW, you were shooting a Cajunized 75 Omega. A Cajunized SP01 would probably be even nicer.

I did not know that! Thank you for the correction!

There are so many different variants that I don't even try to keep track. When I owned a CZ 75B, the extent of the options was the 85B!

For striker fired triggers, the Walther PPQ is still the leader by far. If I could shoot them without my support hand pushing the mag release almost every time, life would be better.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    For striker fired triggers, the Walther PPQ is still the leader by far. If I could shoot them without my support hand pushing the mag release almost every time, life would be better.

I loved the PPQ trigger and agree with you that it's the best I've ever felt in a poly/striker fired gun. I had issues with unintentional double taps on mine though, no matter how hard I tried not to. I also noticed odd "feedback" going into my support hand, forward thumb with the PPQ that I don't get from my Canik. If you haven't tried a Canik TP9SF Elite, I suggest trying one. I'm very impressed with the gun. Great trigger and sights out of the box and wonderful accuracy.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I haven't yet. I'm holding off on post 10,000 so it can be something worthy of this thread. Not my normal drivel. Or, it has to be an epic tale of CZ carry or something like that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom