88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Another update on the DPM Recoil System issue. The company that produced it built a custom one for that pistol and it's enroute. In addition, they added a second standard 9mm system at no charge for one of my other compacts. The first one cost me $95 and I was afraid that it was money wasted when the problem child CZ ate it. This has to be the best level of customer service I've ever experienced.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Another update on the DPM Recoil System issue. The company that produced it built a custom one for that pistol and it's enroute. In addition, they added a second standard 9mm system at no charge for one of my other compacts. The first one cost me $95 and I was afraid that it was money wasted when the problem child CZ ate it. This has to be the best level of customer service I've ever experienced.

:thumbsup:

A rarity these days.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield

Excellent.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I'm going to try to make it out to the 1500, but am not sure which day. I know that it won't be on Friday though, as work stuff gets in the way of that now days.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm going to try to make it out to the 1500, but am not sure which day. I know that it won't be on Friday though, as work stuff gets in the way of that now days.

Dirtbiker and I will be in the booth on Saturday. RobbyMac and KJ will be there on Sunday.
    Try and stop by. This might be the last one for a while. Or ever.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Dirtbiker and I will be in the booth on Saturday. RobbyMac and KJ will be there on Sunday.
    Try and stop by. This might be the last one for a while. Or ever.

The last INGO booth at the 1500? I hope not. I always enjoy stopping by and chatting with whoever is manning the booth. Usually I end up meeting INGOers I'd never met before, which is always good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom