Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just took a look over at the FailZero.com site and unfortunately, they only will accept barrels and slides for coating work. I might give them a bit of business for either a P07, P09 or G***k, but I don't think they can help for a complete pistol.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I just took a look over at the FailZero.com site and unfortunately, they only will accept barrels and slides for coating work. I might give them a bit of business for either a P07, P09 or G***k, but I don't think they can help for a complete pistol.

Yeah, slides and barrels are all I've had them do. Maybe they can recommend someone that will do more.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Cajun has someone they use. I can't remember the name off hand but I am sure they would hook you up. You might also find it on the CZ Forum.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Update on the DPM Recoil System: I've been in contact with the company and they are totally standing behind their product. Looks like the issue is that not all CZ 75 Compacts are done the same way. Even though my P01, railed compact 75B and the railed compact 75B in .40 all look to have nearly identical slides, the problem child gun slide has a spring house that's about 3mm shorter than the one on any other production gun. The company has offered a full refund or, to build a custom one-off guide rod system to fit that particular pistol and if that does not work, then would refund the entire purchase price, including the shipping. I could not ask for better support from them and I've been exchanging emails with the company rep several times a day, even through the weekend and even though they are in Greece, the replies usually come back withing a couple of hours. As I said, DPM Recoil Systems is really standing behind their product in a big way.

Sounds good Tim, let us know how it goes :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom