The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I just have a cheap Lyman caliper for when I get started reloading. I'm sure when I measure a casing three times and get three different readings I'll upgrade.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    After a little range trip this morning with my bro DOGG, I am in love with a certain stainless 1911. My plan was to only run the two 1911s today, but that changed when packing this morning and I decided I would run the RAMI and SP01c. I put a couple mags through the Remington Rand and set it back down, she is just painful to run with cold dry hands. Ran the CZs a little and put them away, just wasn't feeling them and wasn't shooting them well. Freakin love that stainless loaded though! Shot that one really well. I have to say, if I had to grab one handgun to take into battle right now it's gonna be that one. Would have said a CZ before... Guess it's just that time of the year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The Czick people get first dibs. It should stay in the family.

Appreciated, but I'll have to pass. I have my carry gun, so any 1911 I own from now on will only be a full 5". I have three 1911s now and don't feel the need for another at this point. Matter of fact, if I could get reasonable money out of it I would divest myself of the CCO.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom