The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It's a cold one out there for March. I'm toying with making a run to the junk yard today to see if I can find a better headlight for the son's car. The one from the accident is almost usable, but it will take a lot of JB Weld to get there. Fortunately, those headlights were used on a bunch of late 80s BMWs and the yards always seem to have one or two around. Fingers crossed.

Been thinking about that Bruin some more. As nice as that is, it will never happen. I think that even if I did have $2200 sitting unused right now, and if that $2200 had to be used on a gun, I'd look for an AllenM build or commission work to one of my existing guns to make an AllenM build. Now, if I had $2200 in trade value in a stack of Bersa's sitting in the safe (I don't), it would be tempting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

It's a cold one out there for March. I'm toying with making a run to the junk yard today to see if I can find a better headlight for the son's car. The one from the accident is almost usable, but it will take a lot of JB Weld to get there. Fortunately, those headlights were used on a bunch of late 80s BMWs and the yards always seem to have one or two around. Fingers crossed.

Been thinking about that Bruin some more. As nice as that is, it will never happen. I think that even if I did have $2200 sitting unused right now, and if that $2200 had to be used on a gun, I'd look for an AllenM build or commission work to one of my existing guns to make an AllenM build. Now, if I had $2200 in trade value in a stack of Bersa's sitting in the safe (I don't), it would be tempting.

You will love the AllenM piece I just brought home. Love it.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Yesterday, I picked up a Kadet kit for my P07s and decided to take it out to MCFG this afternoon to see how it ran. I put a quick 10 rounds through it and called it a day. When I say quick, I mean quick as it went full auto and dumped the mag in about a quarter second. That will get your attention pretty quickly. Fortunately, it was .22lr and I still managed to keep it on target or slightly off target into the dirt.

Sooo, heading back down to the LGS to get their take on what to do with it. Since it's not a firearm, it should be no different than any other bit of gear that's defective out of the gate.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Yesterday, I picked up a Kadet kit for my P07s and decided to take it out to MCFG this afternoon to see how it ran. I put a quick 10 rounds through it and called it a day. When I say quick, I mean quick as it went full auto and dumped the mag in about a quarter second. That will get your attention pretty quickly. Fortunately, it was .22lr and I still managed to keep it on target or slightly off target into the dirt.

Sooo, heading back down to the LGS to get their take on what to do with it. Since it's not a firearm, it should be no different than any other bit of gear that's defective out of the gate.
    :):

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

Don't know how a Kadet kit could cause that to happen. I've run a couple of hundred rounds thru mine with no issues.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Heading west in little while to swap some optics with another Ingo member. It'll give me about 3 hours of thinking time in the car.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I might have tried to diagnose that through 7 or 8 mags. It is a process after all you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom