The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    In everybody's opinion, knowing how difficult they are to get ahold of right now, is $650 too much to pay for a new RAMI? That would include shipping and FFL transfer fee and everything.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    In everybody's opinion, knowing how difficult they are to get ahold of right now, is $650 too much to pay for a new RAMI? That would include shipping and FFL transfer fee and everything.

I paid $550 back in October for a used one with some wear. I don't know the answer to your question.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    In regards to the safety question on the Rami. Stock, it will only be able to be flipped/engaged on while the hammer is fully cocked (SA), but not in the half cock or fully decocked position (DA). With the CGW adjustable sear you can flip the safety on at any hammer position and it will in fact not let the gun fire. I am basing this from the two Ramis I have owned, one with a stock sear and with the adjustable sear.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I stopped by my LGS tonight to shoot the breeze with one of the guys there and he shows me the new Bruin they just got in. Damn, that's a nice pistol. This one is in full duty coat instead of the bronze. It's also over $2100. As much as I'd love to bring that one home, I think I'd have to sell 3 or 4 pistols that are dear to me to do so. I just don't have that many pieces that I'm willing to let go to get it. An outright purchase is not an option. Never would be, as $2100 would do a lot more around the house than a nice pistol would do for me.

It sure is a nice pistol though. The fit and finish on it were beautiful. Not AllenM beautiful, but still nice. Maybe I'll go take one more look in the safe before I call it a night. There might be a forgotten something or other lurking in there, but I know that there's not.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Tom I am making it. Been real busy mostly with family.
    Don't get to shoot too often unless I sneak in pre lunch usually.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom