The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have so many irons in the fire I'm going to need more fire.

Fire, as in 'live fire'? I could always use another range trip. It's been over a week for me and I'm starting to get the shakes again. I've been thinking that I need to load up 700 to 1000 rounds of .40 and then take the bunch of .40s out to figure out what works and what does not. I know the 75B works as does the P09. I think the P07 in .40 is good to go now too, but need to run it more to see. The 40P is solid as well, so maybe it's just the 75B Compact in .40 that needs run. It ran well with the 22# spring but choked when I went down to the 18# spring. The main reason I backed off of the 22# spring was that after one range session, it looked like it was deformed, as if it were getting spring bind. I'm going to weigh the P07 and 75B Compact .40 slides and if they are the same weight, I'll try to run the flat wire spring from a P07 in the compact. It could help if I really am getting spring bind. I also need to check and mark the free travel distance on the frame so when I do put a spring in, it will compress to that point without binding first.

Transporter

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2017
    Miami
    I'm trying, really I am. Just ask Rusty, he suffers through my rambling on a daily basis.

Hey Mr. T-Dogg! The only way to contact you for "under 50 post" guy like me, sorry. If Aimpoint low spacer/riser 12357 is still available, please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey Mr. T-Dogg! The only way to contact you for "under 50 post" guy like me, sorry. If Aimpoint low spacer/riser 12357 is still available, please tell me where to send the money. Can't PM so I don't know how we can exchange the info. I'm "soviet64" on HKpro.com and ar15.com, "transporter" on M4carbine.net. No problem to PM on those sites, HKpro preferred. Thank you

You have got to be kidding me.
    I am doing this in the open so you and others will realize that there are rules and we will adhere to them. Did you not see that a Nod posts in here with regularity or just not care.
    We are a forum 1st and sell trade as a perk for active 50 + post members and site supporters.
    If you are here just to buy then move along please.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Fire, as in 'live fire'? I could always use another range trip. It's been over a week for me and I'm starting to get the shakes again. I've been thinking that I need to load up 700 to 1000 rounds of .40 and then take the bunch of .40s out to figure out what works and what does not. I know the 75B works as does the P09. I think the P07 in .40 is good to go now too, but need to run it more to see. The 40P is solid as well, so maybe it's just the 75B Compact in .40 that needs run. It ran well with the 22# spring but choked when I went down to the 18# spring. The main reason I backed off of the 22# spring was that after one range session, it looked like it was deformed, as if it were getting spring bind. I'm going to weigh the P07 and 75B Compact .40 slides and if they are the same weight, I'll try to run the flat wire spring from a P07 in the compact. It could help if I really am getting spring bind. I also need to check and mark the free travel distance on the frame so when I do put a spring in, it will compress to that point without binding first.

Lets go, I am READY !!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom