The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been drooling over AllenM's Colt Commander and trying to make a decision on whether to buy it or not. My only other gun purchase this year was going to be a 1911 in .45, but that was supposed to be later this year. It was going to be a Commander size 1911 for carry. So if I pass on Allen's because of the timing, I'm like "how often does a custom Allen gun become available?".

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I've been drooling over AllenM's Colt Commander and trying to make a decision on whether to buy it or not. My only other gun purchase this year was going to be a 1911 in .45, but that was supposed to be later this year. It was going to be a Commander size 1911 for carry. So if I pass on Allen's because of the timing, I'm like "how often does a custom Allen gun become available?".

Very true. Get it! :)

Morning Rusty!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

That Marine 1911 is interesting, but I really wonder if there's a way to verify it's authenticity. It says that it comes with a letter of authenticity, but I'd like to see something from Colt for that kind of money. If authentic, it would be a great addition to any collection of US service pistols. It just seems odd that it's available at all. Why would the Marines start selling pistols to the public that they only aquired a couple of years ago.

Hey 88.....does the barrel in your 1903 have a bushing.

I think it does have the bushing. It's been a couple of months since I've had it out of the case, but I'm pretty sure it's the bushing type.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom