The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No.... I am still in a 1911 coma. May be odd, but even will all the serious pieces at the last get together, the one that keeps coming back to my head is the Wizards beater 1911 with the Colt frame and Remington Rand slide.... Idk what it is.
    Because it's one of a kind. We all like that.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Has me wanting to build one. There are a number of old slides on GB for dirt cheap. Need to consult my teacher, "baby steps"...
    Just mixing and matching isn't cool. The fact that his has a Remington Rand slide is what puts it over the top. You need to find a slide worth having. :yesway:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Oh, no reserve. What do you think it will go for? I have no idea on those things.
    I'm not sure... First time I've looked at these. I'll be watching it. I am already pricing out the tooling to do sight cuts for my Norinco. Have a mill/drill setup at work that should work perfect for it. One of these old slides would make another good practice piece.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm not sure... First time I've looked at these. I'll be watching it. I am already pricing out the tooling to do sight cuts for my Norinco. Have a mill/drill setup at work that should work perfect for it. One of these old slides would make another good practice piece.
    Not sure I would practice on one of those. But a cheap Rock Island and knock yourself out.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I am worried... Last I spoke to DOGG, he was headed into a gun shop to "window shop"...... That was several hours ago.

I'm fine. Talked to a buddy about upgrades on a few CZs he's looking to buy. Fondled one gun while I was there. A Springer RO Compact.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom