The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's the best plan to have.

I am considering my future with CZs. I don't know where I want to go. Part of me says if I can carry a 1911, I can carry a full size 75.
    That's true. I'd love to find an old 85B for you. One that has a few miles on the odometer. The double actions on those are amazing. You can carry at half cock and the pull is so short you'd think it was the SA on some guns.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Pretty soon I will have only 9mm and not very many of those.

Let me know if you ever think of letting the old satin nickel compact go. That is the one that needs to stay in our little family here. It's kind of patient zero of the Czickness I think.

There is a used .40 RAMI at Wrigley here in the Fort. Seems like the king of the 40 CZs down in central Indiana is missing one of those from his collection.:stickpoke:

I think he needs to keep on missing that one. Don't know why, but I'm not a big Rami fan. I had one and it was nice, but I don't know that I'd want one in .40. An SP01 in .40 might be tempting, but that might be about it for .40 for me.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I think he needs to keep on missing that one. Don't know why, but I'm not a big Rami fan. I had one and it was nice, but I don't know that I'd want one in .40. An SP01 in .40 might be tempting, but that might be about it for .40 for me.
    Are you sure? I will even deliver it to you this weekend!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom