The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Good morning to the Ft. Wayne crew. I'm up because both of my kids have decided that 4am is a fantastic time to wake up for the day...this is the 4th day in a row.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I didn't see the latest of the "clique" talk, but I don't understand it. If people only took some time to hangout in here and get to know us a little bit in the real, they might be surprised just how much better their lives would be. I have no freakin idea where I'd be if I hadn't met you folks. Some of the nicest people I've ever met hangout in here. I've gained family because of this thread and I'm truly honored that y'all even let a dorky kid like me hang with ya. People will be people I guess.... Don't know what you don't know till you try it out.....

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning to the Ft. Wayne crew. I'm up because both of my kids have decided that 4am is a fantastic time to wake up for the day...this is the 4th day in a row.
    Howdy. Enjoy it. Soon you won't be able to get them outta bed before noon... :):

I was kinda bummed we missed you recently... I have something for you. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Glad to hear that it worked out for you Rusty! I've only been pulled over a couple of times in the 38 years behind the wheel, but I have never been given a warning. I've always been polite but have always gotten a ticket.
    Hmm. Maybe it was my charming personality and dashing good looks. Or perhaps the fact I have a tiger tail hanging out of my trunk? He was super cool, I was calm cool and collected. I knew when I saw him that he had me, no sense in denying it. I was pleased, there were a number of things he could have ticketed me on if he wanted to be an *******. I am grateful.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Howdy. Enjoy it. Soon you won't be able to get them outta bed before noon... :):

I was kinda bummed we missed you recently... I have something for you. ;)

I was bummed as well. Something at work came up and my wife had to go in for the weekend which meant I had the kids. I went ahead and filed down the bobtail on the RAMI, so I will be needing your Cerakote services sometime.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Hmm. Maybe it was my charming personality and dashing good looks. Or perhaps the fact I have a tiger tail hanging out of my trunk? He was super cool, I was calm cool and collected. I knew when I saw him that he had me, no sense in denying it. I was pleased, there were a number of things he could have ticketed me on if he wanted to be an *******. I am grateful.

I have found that in general cops are pretty cool if you show them respect. I have never been so fortunate as to get a warning, but then again they also don't pull me over when I'm going 9 over the speed limit. When they have pulled me over I have deserved the ticket they gave me (except once but that was a college campus cop over the summer - the days went by slow for him I'm sure.) While I haven't ever received a warning, they have almost always written a lesser ticket than I deserved.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have found that in general cops are pretty cool if you show them respect. I have never been so fortunate as to get a warning, but then again they also don't pull me over when I'm going 9 over the speed limit. When they have pulled me over I have deserved the ticket they gave me (except once but that was a college campus cop over the summer - the days went by slow for him I'm sure.) While I haven't ever received a warning, they have almost always written a lesser ticket than I deserved.
    I was somewhat disappointed... Out of all the stupid **** I've done that I could have been pulled over for, this is the one... I will consider myself lucky I guess. I've actually tagged along behind a trooper before when he was flying down the highway, traffic was moving pretty fast and he was moving faster. I said screw it and tucked in behind him. :dunno:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    As you guys know Im intimidated by NOTHING!! but i will say if you come into this thread speaking your mind AGAINST cz firearms and honestly say what you think about THESE THREADS!!!!:n00b:,,you will be threatened with elimination from INGO.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    As you guys know Im intimidated by NOTHING!! but i will say if you come into this thread speaking your mind AGAINST cz firearms and honestly say what you think about THESE THREADS!!!!:n00b:,,you will be threatened with elimination from INGO.

Not trying to start anything but it might have something to do with the delivery more so than the message. Just a thought. :dunno:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I was just making a point that I could see where a person would find these NUMEROUS threads somewhat intimidating. I mean for the most part you guys talk to each other about ANYTHG!! and EVERYTHG!! most of which has ZERO if anythg to do with CZ firearms. I would think you could do the same thing with your cell phones and save bandwidth.
    OH good morning guys!!:n00b:

Last edited:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I was just making a point that I could see where a person would find these NUMEROUS threads somewhat intimidating. I mean for the most part you guys talk to each other about ANYTHG!! and EVERYTHG!! most of which has ZERO if anythg to do with CZ firearms. I would think you could do the same thing with your cell phones and save bandwith.
    OH good morning guys!!:n00b:
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Good morning!psyko

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom