The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

If I ever leave the poorhouse, if that INGO thread was mine
    I'd move that CZ sicko thread a little farther down the line,
    Far from Fulcrum Poorhouse, that's where I want to be.
    But those CZickos keep on shootin, and that's what tortures me.[/QUOTE]

+10

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I have never even owned a CZ. Due to having met some very awesome people on INGO, I've probably shot more varieties of CZs than any other brand. I've also been fortunate enough to shoot some of the sweetest ones in existenance.

Thank you trigger snob clique! :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have never even owned a CZ. Due to having met some very awesome people on INGO, I've probably shot more varieties of CZs than any other brand. I've also been fortunate enough to shoot some of the sweetest ones in existenance.

Thank you trigger snob clique! :thumbsup:

And in that exchange I have ran some seriously sweet SBR's

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    That's why this thread is so different. Because, as we all know, every other thread on INGO stays exactly on topic and never wavers. :rolleyes:
    TRUE!!, However most don't participate just to increase their post count.:n00b::popcorn:I tune into this thread for the comical value. The one VERY COMICAL thing that interest me is how most in this thread swoon over custom built and altered handguns only to see them break and fail at local matches. IVE SEEN THIS!! Now don't get bitter,,reconsider!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    TRUE!!, However most don't participate just to increase their post count.:n00b::popcorn:I tune into this thread for the comical value. The one VERY COMICAL thing that interest me is how most in this thread swoon over custom built and altered handguns only to see them break and fail at local matches. IVE SEEN THIS!! Now don't get bitter,,reconsider!!

Well, first, no one in here cares about their post count. Second, admittedly I've only been to about a half dozen matches or so but I've never seen a Cajunized or CM tuned gun fail. I am most certainly not saying it couldn't happen. Heck, I've seen G****s fail and they're perfection.

Oh, thirdly, I have nothing to get bitter about. My self esteem and my esteem for my equipment isn't dependent upon anyone else's opinion. Not being rude, just stating a fact.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Well, I can only respond this way........It is a passion. The same way I feel about the hot rods that have passed through my hands. I spent way the hell to much money on them and got only a part of it back when they passed to new owners and yes, I broke some parts along the learning curve. For me to leave something as built is just not in my make up. Been this way since I 1st discovered that a screw driver allows me access to the inside of something. Then once inside I had to learn the re-assembly process. Then as my skill sets advanced I soon discovered "I CAN MAKE THIS BETTER". I am doing this to a 1964 Impala S/S convertible right now. In my mind I am making it "Mine"....not Chevrolet's. Mine.
    Same thing with the 1911's I build up. They are "Mine"
    And yes, I loose my butt when I do sell/trade them but the process repeats.

It is a hobby/passion. That some do not see it is really OK with me. If we all did it then it would not seem so special. At least to me anyway.

Now.....that said lets run the snot out of them.....:cool:

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Morning Rusty, Barry! I wish I could have done more with the trigger on the orange beast, but with no CGW parts available, it was just a bit of polishing and stoning certain parts when I had it. It may have been tuned a bit more after it left my stewardship though.
    it is an awesome shooter you did great!psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I like the guns I have and many that have passed through my hands. If I knew exactly how much I had lost in doing this it might make me hesitate...but probably not. Many of my friends and acquaintances seem to enjoy shooting them. That's all I care about.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Welcome to our newest CZicko, SSGSAD, who just bought my first CZ, the one that started me down the CZickness path... :yesway:

YES,the beginning, of a long journey.....

Thank you, for your friendship, and being a stand up guy .....

Thank you, for letting me shoot my first C Z .....

Now your first, is my first .....

it will NOT be my last ......

There are several of you that I have not met yet,

but you have treated me, "like family",

and I want you to know, that I truly appreciate it .....

Now my journey, with all of you, officially begins .....

When are we going shooting ?????

Oh, I am PROUD, to be a

CZICKO ..... FINALLY !!!!!

TWEAKD4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    NE Indiana
    Morning fellow addicts! :coffee:

The thing I like about this thread is that while CZs might be the core subject, it is Ok to talk about other stuff. I even get away with mention of the G word from time to time without feeling the ban hammer over my head. There are a lot of other folks that are into CZs but that just don't seem to talk much here, but maybe they are lurkers or maybe they think we are a clique or something. I'd rather think of it as a fellowship than a clique. A clique is a closed group where as a fellowship is welcoming to anyone.

I got the holster for the SP01 yesterday and am happy with it so far. It's a Safariland OWB concealment holster. When used as a paddle holster, it does a great job of supporting the massive bulk of the SP01. Seriously, that thing weighs more than a fully loaded 1911. It's nice that it also works well for standard 75Bs too. I really didn't have a good holster for my standard 75s, so that's a nice plus. To date, I've been carrying them in a compact holster that lets the barrel hang out the end to chew up any upholstry I'm sitting on. I also put a set of Cool Hand snake texture grips on the SP01. The rubber is nice, but the G10 feels much better to me. The gun has 180ish rounds through it so far, but no hollow points, so it's still not carry capable. Need to fix that.

I don't comment much because I am a newbie and don't have anything earth shattering to say that this group already knows about firearms. I enjoy learning from you all and hearing your stories.

Could you take a photo of the SP-01 holster? The thought of OWB carry has popped into my little mind a few times. I knew Bladetech made good OWB holsters but looking at other options as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom