The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Well ****...... Ended my streak tonight.... Went for a drive, then decided that I wanted to go for a longer drive and remembered that I haven't had my car in Michigan yet.... So I drove to Michigan. :dunno:

On my way back, just north of Auburn, I got pulled over.... First time ever.... :n00b:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Details on this Springer man!
    As you can see it's a stainless Loaded model. Was bought used by our buddy T-DOGG several years ago at a LGS, last fall he decided that he had to get rid of it because he wasn't gonna carry it. I was interested, but had just sold off all my 1911's, mags and 45 ammo because I was consolidating. He sold it to the mouse man who did some work on her, then BA decided he had to have it, he then decided that it wasn't for him, mouse bought it back, then decided he didn't need two stainless Springers. I got it from him, after knowing the gun when it was stock and how tight the frame to slide fit is I just couldn't let it go. She is now my carry piece and the only way it will leave me is if it goes back to the DOGG. :)

Shes sexy and shes a runner. Runs hard and fast. I am making slight changes to her so she fits me better for carry.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Apparently it was a construction zone. I saw the signs and was looking for the flashing lights. I was passing what I thought was a slow moving vehicle, nope.... He was following the deputy... I was not really speeding per-say, but I have no idea how fast I was going because my speedo is broken and I didn't have my phone app up. Wasn't thinking about it, I was just out for a cruise with my ear buds in to block out the exhaust noise. When I saw the spotlight hanging off his car I backed her down but still kept going. Looked over at him while I was passing him and just grinned a little. Got in front of him, at this time I slipped the phone out and pulled up the speedo app, 65 in a 55... Kept going a bit, he backed off then light me up....

I think he grabbed my tail as he approached the car. Explained why he pulled me over, license and registration... Came back and said I'm just gonna give you a warning, "cool car, drive safe". Thank you officer, I will... :cool:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Glad to hear that it worked out for you Rusty! I've only been pulled over a couple of times in the 38 years behind the wheel, but I have never been given a warning. I've always been polite but have always gotten a ticket.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Once again I read that we are a clique and that new people are too intimidated to join in. I don't see it. If you come in here and ask a question, it gets answered...to the best of our ability. Sorry but no one knows where you can find a P01 Omega. I'm pretty sure there are several people here that weren't here when these threads got started. I have always thought this was about the easiest of the PW threads to join in on. Heck, we don't even give the haters a hard time. Well, maybe a little but it's just in fun. Anyway, I like to see new people who share our interests. They really aren't that narrow, despite the thread name, many types of guns are discussed in here. I just don't get what is so intimidating. Maybe it's the tall, skinny kid in the dress. :dunno:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm a pretty new addition to the CZickness. Was not intimidating at all to join in. People here are very happy to help when they can, especially for a newbie looking to get into this commie eurotrash gun.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom