The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I am happy with everything that I have, but there is still more that I want. :):

A year or two ago, I had a lot of mediocre guns in the collection but those have mostly been cleaned out and replaced with guns that I truly enjoy. I'm sure that there's stuff out there that I'll fixate on when the obsession starts to bubble back up, but for now, I'm not looking to add anything. I have been toying with selling the G***k 23 lately. I still actually like that gun and it's a .40 that has never given me an issue from day one with close to 2000 rounds down the pipe. My issue with it comes from shooting mostly CZs, when I do shoot the G23 now, I tend to send rounds over the top of the steel plate instead of into it while point shooting. Until the vision in my dominant eye improves, and I'm beginning to doubt it will get much better at this point, point shooting close in is a fact of life for me. I'm not overly comfortable switching between the CZ and the G* platform if it's costing me accuracy. Never used to be like that.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Oh, and for me, the SAO pistols I have are range only. I picked up a paddle safety for the SP01C and if I can find a holster that does not flick the safety off, I might go SAO for carry on that one (trying to emulate WTB's SAO compact). At that point, it would be similar to carrying a 1911 for me. But, the standard CZ safety isn't big enough for me to hit when stressed.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have grips and a holster coming for the SP01 today. I don't know why I bought a holster for it since I have near zero intention of carrying it. Oh well, it's only money right? I do need to put an order into CGW for Shiny and the SP01 parts.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have grips and a holster coming for the SP01 today. I don't know why I bought a holster for it since I have near zero intention of carrying it. Oh well, it's only money right? I do need to put an order into CGW for Shiny and the SP01 parts.
    I am hoping to have parts and gear for the Loaded today or tomorrow... Then that'll be set up exactly how I want it for carry.

Yes it's true, it is only money. This is a one way ride folks, can't take any of it with you. May as well enjoy it while you can!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom