The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Sorry to hear of your sleep troubles, DOGG. No winter is still sticking around for a few days...

I am at peace with what's in the safe. Aside from a few things to change on them, I am happy.
    I am very pleased with what I have right now also. My main go-to rifle is officially completely dialed in and ready for training classes this year. My back-up rifle (.308 :)) is setup well right now, but will be getting a few upgrades as money allows, no hurry, they're just upgrades and not mandatory. Same with my handguns, they will get a few more upgrades, but as money allows.

Yes, I want a 1911 again.
    Yes, I want that 75BD in the classies.
    Yes, I want a 20" AR.
    No, I won't run up my credit card or sell off things I will miss to make those happen.
    No, I won't go to the LGS or gun shows and torment myself by fondling things I can't have right now.

Yes, I am having serious withdrawals and probably sound a little psyko to all you folks.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am very pleased with what I have right now also. My main go-to rifle is officially completely dialed in and ready for training classes this year. My back-up rifle (.308 :)) is setup well right now, but will be getting a few upgrades as money allows, no hurry, they're just upgrades and not mandatory. Same with my handguns, they will get a few more upgrades, but as money allows.

Yes, I want a 1911 again.
    Yes, I want that 75BD in the classies.
    Yes, I want a 20" AR.
    No, I won't run up my credit card or sell off things I will miss to make those happen.
    No, I won't go to the LGS or gun shows and torment myself by fondling things I can't have right now.

Yes, I am having serious withdrawals and probably sound a little psyko to all you folks.
    You are on a good path, bro. I am 100% happy with my rifles. I am still getting to know most of the handguns at this point. Shotgun is the next thing I'm gonna work on dialing in.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    While at the LGS last night, I was drooling over the SP01 Tactical they had again. Will an SP01 run standard 75 mags? I'm thinking yes, but want to be sure before I start cleaning the safe out to make room. Realistically, that's a gun I'll probably not bring home. I keep looking at it but there's a big flashing red light in my mind that reminds me that it's not a need, it's not a rare gun that is becoming harder to find and all it will really do is make sure that other guns get shot less. I think that if I did bring that one home, the 40P would be restored to stock and moved to a new home. The downside of that idea is that right now, the 40P gives me half of a P06 and the .40 Compact I picked up in January gives the other half. I like having the ability to mix and match parts to run what I'm in the mood to run. I can't justify buying a P06, but putting one together from a couple of other guns scratches that itch with zero cost.

Dang, there I go rationalizing keeping something again. I need to toughen up and just sell stuff.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No point in me going to the 1500. I already spent too much this week. My dedication to the plan failed miserably.

Man I feel your pain. I stopped at Brads to chat with him and the ever lovely "Knife" lady.
    He told me my time had expired to stand there when I started looking in the knife cases.
    I should have listened. This supper cool Protech auto followed me back to the Ingo booth.
    Looks like the Chevy will have to wait on some of the parts for a bit now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    While at the LGS last night, I was drooling over the SP01 Tactical they had again. Will an SP01 run standard 75 mags? I'm thinking yes, but want to be sure before I start cleaning the safe out to make room. Realistically, that's a gun I'll probably not bring home. I keep looking at it but there's a big flashing red light in my mind that reminds me that it's not a need, it's not a rare gun that is becoming harder to find and all it will really do is make sure that other guns get shot less. I think that if I did bring that one home, the 40P would be restored to stock and moved to a new home. The downside of that idea is that right now, the 40P gives me half of a P06 and the .40 Compact I picked up in January gives the other half. I like having the ability to mix and match parts to run what I'm in the mood to run. I can't justify buying a P06, but putting one together from a couple of other guns scratches that itch with zero cost.

Dang, there I go rationalizing keeping something again. I need to toughen up and just sell stuff.
    Yes, the SP01 takes all the standard full size mags.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Man I feel your pain. I stopped at Brads to chat with him and the ever lovely "Knife" lady.
    He told me my time had expired to stand there when I started looking in the knife cases.
    I should have listened. This supper cool Protech auto followed me back to the Ingo booth.
    Looks like the Chevy will have to wait on some of the parts for a bit now.
    I have two guns from different places due to be delivered to the LGS on Monday.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I gotta get off my butt and put my SP-01 in the classies. Figured out the budget the other day and we're tighter than I'd like. I think selling off the SP-01 and standard 75B will enable me to pay for my son's plane ticket to visit me this summer and if I can manage to sell the CCO, I'll also have money in the bank. I'm happy with the rest of my guns, but those three just don't have a purpose right now.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I gotta get off my butt and put my SP-01 in the classies. Figured out the budget the other day and we're tighter than I'd like. I think selling off the SP-01 and standard 75B will enable me to pay for my son's plane ticket to visit me this summer and if I can manage to sell the CCO, I'll also have money in the bank. I'm happy with the rest of my guns, but those three just don't have a purpose right now.
    I'd still love to have an SP01, but like you have no use for one right now. Or money... You have a good reason to sell though, family is much more important.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

I think all of my discretionary funds are spoken for at least for the foreseeable future. Two projects to complete and one will be a bit more expensive than usual.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom