The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    :n00b: ugh......can't sleep

Might as well have some :coffee: since I'm up.

Morning T...same here. Stayed up working all night after a long conference call with my boss's boss in NY wanting me to work on a special project. Started that but fell asleep working and woke up around 3am and can't go back to sleep...sucks.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning P-I. I took a "pre-bed nap" last night on the couch, woke up, crawled into bed and then here I am wide awake at freaking 3am.

So I decided there was nothing better to do than get up, grab some coffee, and peruse Ingo for awhile.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

Did not have the time but.................I did meet Janet Holcomb today.
    Stellar lady. Staunch 2A supporter. NRA certified instructor.

What a treat....
    Last page.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nife-show/431847-ingo-booth-march-1500-a.html

That's pretty cool. After reading the article someone posted recently, I would have loved to have met her. Seems cool for a political animal. BTW, now you should just say the pic is on page 6, cause there's been more pages added ;)

Morning P-I. I took a "pre-bed nap" last night on the couch, woke up, crawled into bed and then here I am wide awake at freaking 3am.

So I decided there was nothing better to do than get up, grab some coffee, and peruse Ingo for awhile.

I hate it when that happens and yep, I do the same thing when it happens to me... :):

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Good morning everybody! Busy day here. Have the in-laws coming in today, going to the 1500 this morning, have to watch the Butler game tonight and is like to squeeze some range time in there somewhere.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm hoping to squeeze a trip to the 1500 in this weekend. Not sure that will happen, but I'm still hoping. Too many people writing things into my calendar right now. I didn't even make it out to the range on Friday due to work commitments. Need a bit of GPT right now.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm hoping to squeeze a trip to the 1500 in this weekend. Not sure that will happen, but I'm still hoping. Too many people writing things into my calendar right now. I didn't even make it out to the range on Friday due to work commitments. Need a bit of GPT right now.

GPT is always good :yesway:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Headed off to the 1500. Anybody going to be there this morning? I brushed my teeth, showered and even put on deodorant today so I'll stick out like a sore thumb if you want to say hey!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Sorry to hear of your sleep troubles, DOGG. No winter is still sticking around for a few days...

I am at peace with what's in the safe. Aside from a few things to change on them, I am happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom