The Czickness XI: Fulcrum Trigger Blues.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Here's a picture of some random guy running my old one. Also an old random guy photo bombing.

IMG_0475_zpszmevfunu.jpg

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Nice, I had a red dot on a 75 once. It required an adaptor since I didn't want to get it milled. It was fun for a while.
    I have shot one like that and didn't care for it too much. I think about how much fun mouses 2011 is and that's what makes me want to do it. She will be full on race gun. May as well have some fun with her. I do want the Wizard to check out my bubba work on the inside of the magwell..... :rolleyes:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have no wife. Therefore I occasionally have a few coins left after bills.

We have our bills, gas money, grocery money, a small amount going into savings and $100 each spending money each week for the wife and I. The wife was asking me the other day why we didn't have anything else left over... :dunno:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    We have our bills, gas money, grocery money, a small amount going into savings and $100 each spending money each week for the wife and I. The wife was asking me the other day why we didn't have anything else left over... :dunno:

I no longer get such questions. I don't miss them.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Luckily my spouse understands the concept.
    I am still a bit confused by it but she understands.......:lmfao:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Luckily my spouse understands the concept.
    I am still a bit confused by it but she understands.......:lmfao:

I'm teaching her. If things go well, in a couple of years we'll have some bills paid down that will give us another $500 a month. Then we'll have a little more room in the budget. Never know what will happen, but I have my fingers crossed.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm teaching her. If things go well, in a couple of years we'll have some bills paid down that will give us another $500 a month. Then we'll have a little more room in the budget. Never know what will happen, but I have my fingers crossed.

I am deep into building my 64 Impala. I see no real loose funds for a while.
    Both trucks paid for and in good shape/new tires etc. House projects near completion. Ammo cabinet is full. Guns are uber cool.
    Lets see.........:scratch:..............I am sure something is missing......Oh, more funds.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I am deep into building my 64 Impala. I see no real loose funds for a while.
    Both trucks paid for and in good shape/new tires etc. House projects near completion. Ammo cabinet is full. Guns are uber cool.
    Lets see.........:scratch:..............I am sure something is missing......Oh, more funds.

Yep, I know the feeling. I have a few nice guns, we have a roof over our heads, clothes on our backs, food on the table and the ammo locker isn't empty. Life is not bad.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I think I set a personal record today. Walked into a LGS, bought a case of 9mm, walked out and looked at no guns the entire time of 10 minutes total.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom