Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Henri loves her Shiny. She put her first rounds thru it last Sunday. Brother-in-law shot his 75B Omega he got from BA for the first time also. Loves the gun. His wife shot my P-07 with Kadet kit installed. She loved it. She had only shot a gun one other time, a 38 and she hated that.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    What does the Wizards custom 97 break at on DA...Ha, it does not as it is SA only.........that has my shorts in a bunch.

Good mornin all, CM, I wish you had been with us last evening. My 97 breaks at 2.0 at the lower edge of the trigger and 2.8 with your finger on the center of the trigger. Last night was testing the SP-01 Shadow after converting it to SAO and it breaks at 2.8. I have to just say WOW!!! I was able to match it up with the 97, fricken awesome and had another friend at the LGS compare the triggers and he said very samey same:rockwoot:Both guns were chewing the center out of the targets at 21'feet. Tim I think your Shadow will want to go SAO!!!! Minimal take up breaks clean, short reset. psyko

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Good mornin all, CM, I wish you had been with us last evening. My 97 breaks at 2.0 at the lower edge of the trigger and 2.8 with your finger on the center of the trigger. Last night was testing the SP-01 Shadow after converting it to SAO and it breaks at 2.8. I have to just say WOW!!! I was able to match it up with the 97, fricken awesome and had another friend at the LGS compare the triggers and he said very samey same:rockwoot:Both guns were chewing the center out of the targets at 21'feet. Tim I think your Shadow will want to go SAO!!!! Minimal take up breaks clean, short reset. psyko

I had my Pre-B SAO at the range last night, also. Another sub 3# trigger with little takeup. Everyone should have one CZ setup as SAO. ;)

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Really? I look at it more as a barbecue gun. When I think of the racehorses I think of nasty and dirty. ;)
    Race horses can't be pretty? White horses are pretty and I'm sure could still do work. :)

Grail gun for me, but unfortunately DOGGs old, CMs, your, CMs again Stainless Loaded will have to do for barbecue duty. :cool:

Editied. Apparently English is hard...

Last edited:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Race horses can't be pretty? White horses are pretty and I'm sure could still do work. :)

Grail gun for me, but unfortunately DOGGs old, CMs, your, CMs again Stainless Loaded will have to do for barbecue duty. :cool:

Editied. Apparently English is hard...

If you consider that gun to be "settling", your standards have gotten way too high. ;)

pack-indy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    Mar 2, 2011
    Shoshone NF
    I was counting my nickels on DOGG'S RAMI last night. I saw that he posted it and knew I wanted it. I held off and thought about it for about half an hour or so and still wanted it. Got in touch with DOGG and someone beat me to it by 15 minutes! :xmad: Such is life I guess, missed it by 15 minutes. Really I'm just glad that he could sell it quickly for a decent price.

Ya...sorry about that ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom