• Status
    Not open for further replies.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    My account was hacked this morning. Some nefarious characters out of a sand box country that I can not spell or pronounce.

To say I am Pi$$ed off is by no means covering this.

Your INGO account? So I guess if we start seeing poeple post strange stuff it might not be them. Were you still able to log on and just change your password or will other steps need to be taken if it happens to somebody else?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    How do we know if the real CM did not just check his INGO account for the first time in years only to find out that some 1911 guru hijacked his account? OMG, what if the real CM is a Glock guy?

Last edited:

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning folks.

Today is one of those days again. Not getting anything done. Not much work, no parts and have already had 5 visitors today. Have to spend a little time with each of them so as not to be an *******. Now because I haven't done anything all morning, I'm flustered and trying to find motivation.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Speaking of G****'s, I had a nightmare last night. I was in a sticky situation with a buddy and his family. I think we're were in Kentucky. Deep in the hills. For some reason I was unarmed, all he had for me was a G**** 20 10mm. Some stuff went down and that thing wouldn't chamber a round, kept jamming up.... Scary ****.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I have now installed 4-75 series and 1-SP-01 series bushings, in my CZ's:rockwoot:After removing the front sight pin and sight I drop a 11mm 3/8 short socket into the slide where it meets right to the OD and face of the stock bushing and then a 6" 3/8 drive extension and slide an old NRA plastic membership card between the extension and the leading edge to prevent damage of the slide that strips a fresh round into the chamber. 3 or 4 good raps with a ball peen and it starts moving out then easy taps till it pops out. The SP-01 stock bushing was a PITA!! I did not think it was made to come out as it would not budge until I had to use a punch on the outer diameter edge that protrudes from the slide and also using a much smaller punch to cave in the grove that the front sight pin slides into the bushing groove. Next I had to grind down a washer to butt up against the stock bushing as it is a larger diameter that the 73 series bushing because a larger socket would not drop into the slide. This washer kept the 11mm socket from sliding into the stock bushing ID. Before using the washer it required a punch against the inside edge of the stock bushing and many angry hammer blows all around the bushing to get it to start moving. After it had moved out about .040 I was able to use the washer and socket to coax it the rest of the way out. No damage was done to the slide but the bushing is beat to hell!! With the bushings I have done so far I have seen the need to grind and polish the bottom of the inside edge to give relief for the barrel to drop into the slide without hanging up. The front ID of the CGW bushings are .0045 smaller that the stock bushings and this part I do not touch. I have had 2 go in with little fitting and 3 with varying amounts of fitting.

Last edited:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    The last few days of been great. I look forward to the rest of this week in the warm weather. I've gone to so many playgrounds and state parks to hike and had so much fun out in the backyard I haven't even minded that I haven't gone to shoot!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had a good range session yesterday. Got my new rifle dialed in, really impressed the quality of BCM, and the overall build quality of that rifle setup. I also ran all 4 CZ's, the SP-01 really shined yesterday. However, I've been wondering if Shiny is really my cup of tea. It's an exceptional shooter, but I don't know.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I had a meeting tonight with the event organizer for my idea of that little bicycle show. Looks like I became an event organizer tonight! I've got my hands full as I've never done anything like this and he informed me of a lot of things I either didn't think about or was unsure about. Will be interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom