Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    When you walk into the Post Office and the lady behind the counter already knows what your shipping preferences are.....it might be a sign.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Will you be in the office full time from now on...???

I'll be in the office 4 days out of 5, but won't start working from home for another couple weeks, most likely.

How's the new job going Tom?

It's going pretty well. IUH is MUCH different than Anthem, that's for sure. I'm still trying to learn the way the do things, but I think it's going to be good for me. It's great experience learning how other organizations do things :yesway:

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Sitting here playing with play-doh, making cookies all while singing songs from Frozen. If you'd have told me 3 years ago that this would be a good night for me there's no way I'd believe you but now it's hard to beat!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am in an exceptionally good mood this evening. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that all the work I did tonight turned out awesome and everything went smoothly. Or it could be the thought of all the great friends I've come to know in here. Although I have not met some of you in person, I am really looking forward to that day, hopefully soon.

I want to thank you all for your friendship and for putting up with all my antics. I promise I'm really not as weird as I seem and I may surprise some with how quiet I actually am in person. All that said, happy 13,000 to me. :)

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I am in an exceptionally good mood this evening. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that all the work I did tonight turned out awesome and everything went smoothly. Or it could be the thought of all the great friends I've come to know in here. Although I have not met some of you in person, I am really looking forward to that day, hopefully soon.

I want to thank you all for your friendship and for putting up with all my antics. I promise I'm really not as weird as I seem and I may surprise some with how quiet I actually am in person. All that said, happy 13,000 to me. :)
    he really isn't near as weird in person as he seems online!:lmfao:psykoWell okay maybe a little:nuts:Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom