Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Tim, you just brought tears to our eyes (Henri & I). You are a true honorable man. I think that's the route I will go. Now we must find the proper 1911 for this project.

I hear this is a really good choice.:rockwoot:

I'm weird in this company, I know. But I'd have to sell another two guns and buy an Anschutz biathlon rifle with the straight pull Fortner action. Been Jonesing for one now since the new models came out. That our a 97 done like the Wizard's. I need a new 45.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Tim, you just brought tears to our eyes (Henri & I). You are a true honorable man. I think that's the route I will go. Now we must find the proper 1911 for this project.

Let me know what you want. What you are looking for.
    Pick a color or go stainless.
    I am here for what ever you need.
    If we can not share our skills and build memory's then we are not doing it right.
    PM inbound with my info.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    What 1911 should we start with? I would like to start with a clean slide i.e. No billboard...

The slide can be wiped clean.
    You know I am a Springer guy but this is your project.
    Consider a fusion kit if they are available.
    Call me tomorrow at your convenience. I am in a meeting from 9:30 on for about an hour or so. Free after that.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    The slide can be wiped clean.
    You know I am a Springer guy but this is your project.
    Consider a fusion kit if they are available.
    Call me tomorrow at your convenience. I am in a meeting from 9:30 on for about an hour or so. Free after that.

I know your a Springer guy so that will work. Give me the best model # to use as a base and we will go from there.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wow. I wonder what he is up to. I just can't do anything right now. Need to stick to my plan. There is also that sweet Ruger CMD. That would make for a fun project again, wipe those laser marks off and have a slick CMD.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I never shot that thing worth a darn. I really liked looking at it. Was a sexy gun. Even after what the mouse did with it, still couldn't shoot it. I think it's cursed. You shot it just fine. Certainly couldn't be me. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I never shot that thing worth a darn. I really liked looking at it. Was a sexy gun. Even after what the mouse did with it, still couldn't shoot it. I think it's cursed. You shot it just fine. Certainly couldn't be me. :)

The truth on that ruger is it shoots high right. We fit the Clark barrel up to it but you have to understand that rugers are not a really well built piece. They will run OK but what a pain in the ass.

I can get the sights back on point but have not taken the time yet. It always did shoot high right.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom