Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This day just drained me..I got all 4 cylinders done today, those 5 stage cylinders are a real pain....Starting on some Volvo cylinders tomorrow....

If you are set up in a shop they are tough to do. We used to do these in the field. Yeah it was dirty and we had a few failures but for the most part we got them done.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    IKR! It's like standing next to an electric fence. You know that you shouldn't, but you just have to touch it to see if it's on. Seriously though, I think I'm done buying .40 CZs. I love the things and have 5 of them now, so that's enough. Maybe until the P10C comes out in .40, but that's different, right? Or, if I saw a stainless in .40 that would be different too.

But, the P06 is not interesting to me. If I want a P06, I'll put the compact .40 slide on my 40P frame and call it good.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Don't touch it. Don't think about touching it. Don't think about thinking about touching it. Now if you wanted to have someone else touch it for you, that's perfectly fine.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    IKR! It's like standing next to an electric fence. You know that you shouldn't, but you just have to touch it to see if it's on. Seriously though, I think I'm done buying .40 CZs. I love the things and have 5 of them now, so that's enough. Maybe until the P10C comes out in .40, but that's different, right? Or, if I saw a stainless in .40 that would be different too...
    88 - I saw where you had a rough range trip trying to run 40, ugh. FWIW, I had a P-06 in both 9mm and 40 at one time. While the 40 ran fine, the recoil kept blowing the luminescent sights dots out of the rear (but otherwise, not a single hickup). The 9mm was a LOT more fun, and IMHO, I think the CZ platform shines brightest in 9mm. As tempted as I've been to pick up a 97 from time-to-time, I'm going to stick with the 1911 for 45, and 9mm in the CZ's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom