Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just think though, if this new disco averages a 1lb improvement in DA.....and the Beast gauged at 5lbs 12oz just last night.....

A sub 5# DA pull?

:drool:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm not sure it will get you where you want to be. The key to his is the Tactical Sport hammer.

Mine does not have the stock hammer (I believe) but I could be wrong. It may not be what is in the wizards 97.
    I know we went through hell getting the hammer in your 97 to work.

Not sure I will be doing much for a while. Spouse "Announced" we will be going to Florida end of June for a wedding.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Mine does not have the stock hammer (I believe) but I could be wrong. It may not be what is in the wizards 97.

Not sure I will be doing much for a while. Spouse "Announced" we will be going to Florida end of June for a wedding.
    You are seriously teasing me with that Springer....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Yes, yours has a race hammer. David did the Wizard's as a "one off". It is the first one where he milled the slide to accept the wider Tactical Sport hammer. If you get a SAO straight trigger and remove the FPB and put a spacer in you should be in the ballpark.

I read about the Florida trip. Congrats. ;)

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    Thinking hard about buying some ore mags (that I probably don't really need).

AR mags? If so, I have the same problem... I buy way more than I really need. I rationalize it by thinking they (and maybe the whole platform) will probably be banned or at least very difficult to get because of the threat of a ban within the next 20 years, probably sooner.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    AR mags? If so, I have the same problem... I buy way more than I really need. I rationalize it by thinking they (and maybe the whole platform) will probably be banned or at least very difficult to get because of the threat of a ban within the next 20 years, probably sooner.

Yes to AR plus a few more CZ mags just to fill in some available space in my excessive pistol mag case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom