Not open for further replies.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I have to watch it when my youngest son comes over and looks in the safe. I have sold to many guns to him...

My oldest is the one I have to watch for. He has taken a liking to my CZs and currently has my 75B Compact on loan. I think that about half of my CZs seemed to pass through his hands but fortunately I do get them back. I'm thinking that I need to trade my P07 for my Compact. I miss that gun.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Shot with a new friend today for the first time today. He never shot a CZ. He shot all of mine. He fell in love with P07. When we were done he asked how much a new P07 was. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Shot with a new friend today for the first time today. He never shot a CZ. He shot all of mine. He fell in love with P07. When we were done he asked how much a new P07 was. :)

To him, it probably seemed like an innocent question, but to the rest of us, we know that it marked day one of the Czickness for him. Congrats on spreading happiness to another gun owner.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

The P07s can be tuned for a lot less than the standard CZs can. I figure that with the cost of the gun, grips, sights and tune up parts, any regular CZ will cost me between $1000 and $1100. With a P07, you save about $100 on the gun, don't need grips and save another $100 on parts which puts a nicely tuned P07 with night sights right at around $750.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Morning Tom. How was day 1 at the new job?

The day went pretty well. Sad to see that Anthem isn't the only company that can't get equipment and access figured out the first day, but at least I had a working computer after lunch. Just sitting and doing training courses right now, but spent some time with a coworker going over the program. Their program is even less mature and more manually intensive than Anthem, so there's a lot of room for improvement. That's actually great as I'll get a chance to help with those changes and help to improve the program. Should be interesting.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    To him, it probably seemed like an innocent question, but to the rest of us, we know that it marked day one of the Czickness for him. Congrats on spreading happiness to another gun owner.

He spent some time going over the P07, SP01, RAMI and Compact. He likes the design and feel. He loved the SP01 and couldn't believe how soft it shot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom