Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    I've been battling sinus issues for months. My doctor now has put me on Claritin and Flonase, seems to be greatly improving the issue. The problem with Flonase is you can develop thrush if you don't drink a lot of liquid after using it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've been battling sinus issues for months. My doctor now has put me on Claritin and Flonase, seems to be greatly improving the issue. The problem with Flonase is you can develop thrush if you don't drink a lot of liquid after using it.

This is maybe my 4th bout with cold/flu in the last few months. I am weary of this crap.

Still not as bad as BA's ordeal.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Damn I need to up my sick game.... Here I thought my day sucked so far. Been standing on my head for an hour under the dash of a mustang. Now my back hurts and a slight headache again... I'll be fine though.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    I think it will be tough to find one right now. CZ ships to the US in batches and I think the pool of P-01 Omegas has dried up for the time being.

Wonder if we’ll see them come around the same time as the P10s. I’m not in a great hurry, I know it’s going to be a process to find one, so I’m starting out with low expectations.

Work

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    But I also will wait for an Omega. I like that trigger more than the standard, and my P-07 with some minor work is awesome.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    That's how I feel today. The boss lady is a bit grumpy today for some reason so I am trying to keep a low profile.
    Low on energy right now. Have been left alone since mid morning, tomorrow will be all alone again. It's too quiet. No one to talk to or argue with... Not much to do either. Think I'm heading out a little early today.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom