• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I'm with BA on this one. I hate you people. CZs suck. Hillary for president. Travis smells funny. CM is old.
    :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:Poor CM! :coffee:Good morning friends, this is the place people come for questions about the CZ it has to be available to the new comer. There isn't another thread that is followed like this one were people check in on a daily basis just to see what is going on? It is a place were people like CM and Poor Rusty Hornet find a common bond, and occasionally we talk about the wicked CZ!psyko

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You misunderstand me, I'm not down at all.
    256b028d06316c6e783b2837ac9eb215e414693fe0f1b50c032c368282a75aa4.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    :coffee:

I also find this thread to be my main source of INGO reading and posting. The people I've met through here are all great people and I really value knowing all of you (even Rusty)... :):

CZ's are awesome guns. I love the 3 I have and even though I love other guns as well, like my Sigs and my 1911s, I'll always have the CZickness!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I am in a firearm funk right now. Don't want to shoot. Don't want to buy. Don't want to talk about them. Could sell almost anything. Just not in the mood right now, but I come back for you guys. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well........Uh........No.
    I still have a CZ and it is among my absolute favorite pieces.
    I am still mulling over getting another one just not right now.
    I stop in here before going anywhere else on the forum including checking the Mod thing.
    I smile/frown/laugh/roll my eyes....the whole gambit. This thread is well read by a lot of the membership.

That I do not feel the CZ is the absolute best out of the box does not mean that they are not some of the finest pieces I have shot.
    It pains me to say I have been more accurate with the Phantom/97 than I have with many of the 1911's I have owned.
    I may actually have to put some weight in the trigger on the 97 to stop me double tapping it. Thats just nuts...........:n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am in a firearm funk right now. Don't want to shoot. Don't want to buy. Don't want to talk about them. Could sell almost anything. Just not in the mood right now, but I come back for you guys. :)

Well.....the siren call of the street rod has your ear right now.
    I understand. It has mine as well.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Well........Uh........No.
    I still have a CZ and it is among my absolute favorite pieces.
    I am still mulling over getting another one just not right now.
    I stop in here before going anywhere else on the forum including checking the Mod thing.
    I smile/frown/laugh/roll my eyes....the whole gambit. This thread is well read by a lot of the membership.

That I do not feel the CZ is the absolute best out of the box does not mean that they are not some of the finest pieces I have shot.
    It pains me to say I have been more accurate with the Phantom/97 than I have with many of the 1911's I have owned.
    I may actually have to put some weight in the trigger on the 97 to stop me double tapping it. Thats just nuts...........:n00b:

I will give you a 13 lbs. mainspring the next time we get together. This will take care of your double taps and not add a lot of weight to the trigger!

Heavy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2016
    Tippecanoe County
    I will give you a 13 lbs. mainspring the next time we get together. This will take care of your double taps and not add a lot of weight to the trigger!

And with this post, the Wizard has proven why this thread should remain. Friendship, brotherhood, help, advice, and spare parts for those in need. I'm a cool aid sipper just never post over here. I decided to stay away from the CZ thread, and that has nothing to do with this particular thread or forum. Birds you and the Wizard are the ones that made me realize that I made the right decision investing in a CGW p09 when absolutely nobody around me had even heard of CZ. IMO a thread needs not be vibrant to be relevant.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    And with this post, the Wizard has proven why this thread should remain. Friendship, brotherhood, help, advice, and spare parts for those in need. I'm a cool aid sipper just never post over here. I decided to stay away from the CZ thread, and that has nothing to do with this particular thread or forum. Birds you and the Wizard are the ones that made me realize that I made the right decision investing in a CGW p09 when absolutely nobody around me had even heard of CZ. IMO a thread needs not be vibrant to be relevant.
    THATS RIGHT!:yesway: psyko

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Sweet.
    My issues is going to a fulcrum trigger from the 1911 direct acting ignition controls.
    I tend to pull into the trigger to get past the take up (old habit I guess) on the fulcrum and there is no real stopping point on the 97 as it is just butter all the way through........:)

I had a few doubles on our last outing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom