• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    Yeah, that's the downside, but I think most of us here have mags for a CZ75 ;)
    Might be a point of negotiation with him. maybe get him to come off $50 on the price

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just an FYI. I'm not sure why but the P09 has a 13# mainspring in it. Neither the Wizard or I can remember why. We probably just didn't change it out from when I got it. Since I can't remember who I got it from I can't ask them why. :dunno: Getting old sucks.

As for the P07.....I just happen to know a guy......:stickpoke:

Well, if I remember correctly, the P-09 started with either you or Losey, went to me for a bit, then to CM to get back to you. When I had it, I changed the backstrap to another size to try it, but didn't change anything else, so not sure what to tell ya... :dunno:

Yeah me too.
    I eclipsed the 500 round mark myself.

I've gotten to the point where I'm only shooting around 100 - 150 rounds per range trip. Going every week was getting very expensive, but I decided I could go as often, just shoot less. Working out well so far. Of course, at the group shoot I went through between 500 and 700 rounds... :rockwoot:

CZ75B SA on ar-15.com
    don't see these very often.
    the guy has good feedback too

WTS: CZ75B SA 9mm - AR15.COM

That is AWESOME! If I hadn't just bought the P229, I'd be all over that. I love the flat trigger, as it looks very similar to what's in my P226 Legion SAO. Beautiful! :yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Just an FYI. I'm not sure why but the P09 has a 13# mainspring in it. Neither the Wizard or I can remember why. We probably just didn't change it out from when I got it. Since I can't remember who I got it from I can't ask them why. :dunno: Getting old sucks.

As for the P07.....I just happen to know a guy......:stickpoke:

The 13# spring is a good thing to me right now. I have a couple of spare 11.5# springs and have been planning on ordering a 13# spring for the transitional, so I can just do a bit of swapping springs around to get what I need.

Oh, and as for the P07, I'd jump on that too if I had any money left after the P09 buy. Your P07 is exactly what I should be buying next as it would take zero extra dollars to make it right.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up BA's P09 a bit earlier from CM and I think I'm instantly in love. I really need to get this thing to the range because if it's as nice a shooter with live ammo as it is with dry fire, I might just have to let the last of the Glocks go in support of a whole new addiction.

BTW, I really have to say how great it is having the folks that frequent this thread counted among my friends. Between Rusty driving an hour and a half south last week to meet me for the K2 deal or BA sending the P09 back with CM, and CM then welcoming me into his house to deliver the pistol, we are truly lucky to have some great people with the Czickness. Sure, it's driving me broke, but no more so than if I were a smoker or heavy drinker. Given the choice, I'd gladly accept the Czickness as my main vice, given the company I'm fortunate enough to keep with it.

Cheer's Czickoos!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I picked up BA's P09 a bit earlier from CM and I think I'm instantly in love. I really need to get this thing to the range because if it's as nice a shooter with live ammo as it is with dry fire, I might just have to let the last of the Glocks go in support of a whole new addiction.

BTW, I really have to say how great it is having the folks that frequent this thread counted among my friends. Between Rusty driving an hour and a half south last week to meet me for the K2 deal or BA sending the P09 back with CM, and CM then welcoming me into his house to deliver the pistol, we are truly lucky to have some great people with the Czickness. Sure, it's driving me broke, but no more so than if I were a smoker or heavy drinker. Given the choice, I'd gladly accept the Czickness as my main vice, given the company I'm fortunate enough to keep with it.

Cheer's Czickoos!

Agreed! :thumbsup:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Cheer's Czickoos!
    :ingo:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning Birds.
    I'm contemplating a few things also. The wife and I have been in serious talks lately. She's 100% on board with investing time/money into firearms training for the both of us. She even wants to get herself a bigger handgun than her Shield later this year. However, we both agreed how little time we're spending together as a family and how badly we need a couple of weekend getaways to help keep our sanity. Spending all of yesterday afternoon at the lake in the water was one of the most relaxing things I've done in a long while. We need more of that.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning Birds.
    I'm contemplating a few things also. The wife and I have been in serious talks lately. She's 100% on board with investing time/money into firearms training for the both of us. She even wants to get herself a bigger handgun than her Shield later this year. However, we both agreed how little time we're spending together as a family and how badly we need a couple of weekend getaways to help keep our sanity. Spending all of yesterday afternoon at the lake in the water was one of the most relaxing things I've done in a long while. We need more of that.
    Family comes first. That's an investment that always pays off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom