Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Morning everyone.

Hope you have a good week, Barry. I start my vacation Tuesday at 5pm. Driving out to Iowa with my old man for a Pontiac car show. We will be in the Quad Cities area, while out there I plan to visit the Rock Island military museum and if time the John Deere museum. I'm really looking forward to it. Leaving sometime Wednesday and we are taking our sweet time to drive out there.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    :coffee:Morning BA, starting a week of vacation today spending some time with the grandchildren and hopefully a couple fishing trips and the gun range!psyko
    Good morning Barry and enjoy your vacation. Sounds like a good time. I haven't been fishing in probably 8-10 years.
    Morning everyone.

Hope you have a good week, Barry. I start my vacation Tuesday at 5pm. Driving out to Iowa with my old man for a Pontiac car show. We will be in the Quad Cities area, while out there I plan to visit the Rock Island military museum and if time the John Deere museum. I'm really looking forward to it. Leaving sometime Wednesday and we are taking our sweet time to drive out there.
    You and your Dad deserve that time together. I hope you guys have a blast.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I almost forgot!!!! Happy 1 year anniversary Travis! You've been like a brother to me and I really appriciate it.

To the rest of you, I believe tomorrow marks 1 year since the first CZ shoot. :ingo:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I almost forgot!!!! Happy 1 year anniversary Travis! You've been like a brother to me and I really appriciate it.

To the rest of you, I believe tomorrow marks 1 year since the first CZ shoot. :ingo:
    Thanks buddy, feel the same about you. Also, can't believe we survived a year of Rusty-isms (new term I just coined).

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I'm still in the afterglow from yesterday's range trip. I don't usually go through quite that much ammo but it was well worth it. I'm just going to avoid looking in the ammo locker for a few days. ;)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Have a good vacation Rusty! Enjoy the drive out there. You definitely have the right vehicle to do a road trip in style in.

I'm excited to be able to pay a visit to the House-O-Mouse today to pick up BA's P09. I REALLY need to slow the aquisitions down though. The P09 will be my ninth CZ, plus two clones, in the house. This time last year, I had just 4 plus one clone. This thread will impact your wallet something fierce. But, I'm not complaining. I just need to slow down a bit. Ok, maybe once I've picked up a P07, I'll slow down. Then that's it.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Have a good vacation Rusty! Enjoy the drive out there. You definitely have the right vehicle to do a road trip in style in.

I'm excited to be able to pay a visit to the House-O-Mouse today to pick up BA's P09. I REALLY need to slow the aquisitions down though. The P09 will be my ninth CZ, plus two clones, in the house. This time last year, I had just 4 plus one clone. This thread will impact your wallet something fierce. But, I'm not complaining. I just need to slow down a bit. Ok, maybe once I've picked up a P07, I'll slow down. Then that's it.

Just an FYI. I'm not sure why but the P09 has a 13# mainspring in it. Neither the Wizard or I can remember why. We probably just didn't change it out from when I got it. Since I can't remember who I got it from I can't ask them why. :dunno: Getting old sucks.

As for the P07.....I just happen to know a guy......:stickpoke:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I'm still in the afterglow from yesterday's range trip. I don't usually go through quite that much ammo but it was well worth it. I'm just going to avoid looking in the ammo locker for a few days. ;)
    Same here for me, except the ammo part, the shoot I attended had it setup to where we used maybe 50rds of pistol and rifle ammo each. I can appreciate an event that doesn't require 500rds of ammo. On the other hand, mag dumps have become my new best friend since you fellers introduced me to them last year.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Same here for me, except the ammo part, the shoot I attended had it setup to where we used maybe 50rds of pistol and rifle ammo each. I can appreciate an event that doesn't require 500rds of ammo. On the other hand, mag dumps have become my new best friend since you fellers introduced me to them last year.

This is not the right crowd to hang around with if you like to conserve ammo. ;)

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Just an FYI. I'm not sure why but the P09 has a 13# mainspring in it. Neither the Wizard or I can remember why. We probably just didn't change it out from when I got it. Since I can't remember who I got it from I can't ask them why. :dunno: Getting old sucks.

As for the P07.....I just happen to know a guy......:stickpoke:
    Bully

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom